Groups
    EXPIRED

will this phone work in the uk?

Neo M1

I use 3g, hspca+, urm tmobile, ee

aliexpress.com/ite…tml

7 Comments

If you have a read on this page it's seems it will http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EE_(telecommunications_company) look at the Radio frequency summary on both pages.

Original Poster

Thanks mate I'm sort of geeky but have no clue when it comes tonfrequenxy bands ahah:)

No problems, looks ok for the price and after having a read round seems you can run windows on it as well.

Original Poster

lonegunman01

No problems, looks ok for the price and after having a read round seems … No problems, looks ok for the price and after having a read round seems you can run windows on it as well.

amazing for the price;), thinking of buying for second phone just out of intrest on trying it:), naa dont like windows will proberly customize it with nova and xposed:)

Well if you get one let me know how it goes, the more I read about it the more I may take a punt on it.

Original Poster

lonegunman01

Well if you get one let me know how it goes, the more I read about it the … Well if you get one let me know how it goes, the more I read about it the more I may take a punt on it.

just want to be 100% certain it will work with hspca+

found the seller i will use, 102£ with dhl shipping, he has and is selling loads and looks trusted

does look a bit like the huawei ascend P6
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions