Found 10th Jul 2008
I was day dreaming at work today about what I would make for my supper and I had a life changing revelation. Fried chicken breast and....
Peanut butter!

Its just cooking now

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

Banned

its called sautay..(spelling) done before.

it will taste like fail me thinks

Banned

black gerbil1;2499325

it will taste like fail me thinks

its nice actually! GBK does satay burgers in london! nicE!

Original Poster

awwww, i thought I was having a rare genious moment! Thanks everyone for spoiling my day

Banned

i quite like satay although cant stand peanut butter, im having mozzarella and tomatoes for my tea

Banned

autolesbona;2499399

awwww, i thought I was having a rare genious moment! Thanks everyone … awwww, i thought I was having a rare genious moment! Thanks everyone for spoiling my day

imranmaz; here to help and to crush little green standy uppy doggies dreams!

Banned

sassie;2499407

i quite like satay although cant stand peanut butter, im having … i quite like satay although cant stand peanut butter, im having mozzarella and tomatoes for my tea

chicken curry and chickpeas tonite... yum!

Original Poster

chicken tonight, CHICKEN TONIGHT And don't diss yodog. Its really un-cool

Banned

autolesbona;2499445

chicken tonight, CHICKEN TONIGHT And don't diss yodog. Its really … chicken tonight, CHICKEN TONIGHT And don't diss yodog. Its really un-cool

hows the satay? I didnt like it at start but then you crave it and then before you know it you are injecting it into your arm inbetwwen meetings... oh wait... no thats something else... that's right move along... nothing to see...:oops:

take a pic of it when its done! Might give it a go tomorrow

Banned

black gerbil1;2499570

take a pic of it when its done! Might give it a go tomorrow

hey! doner meat, eggwhites and icecream for you..... you have less than a month left!

oh and broccoli

imranmaz;2499595

hey! doner meat, eggwhites and icecream for you..... you have less than a … hey! doner meat, eggwhites and icecream for you..... you have less than a month left!oh and broccoli

lol wont you be away in another country

Original Poster

No camera I'm afraid gerbil. I'm not sure you'd want to see it anyway as i have shredded and fried some parsnips with it Cooking has never been my strong point lol

Banned

black gerbil1;2499601

lol wont you be away in another country

I'll get my team assistant to email me when the photo is up...

Banned

autolesbona;2499630

No camera I'm afraid gerbil. I'm not sure you'd want to see it anyway as … No camera I'm afraid gerbil. I'm not sure you'd want to see it anyway as i have shredded and fried some parsnips with it Cooking has never been my strong point lol

draw it in ms paint :lol:

Banned

couldnt find anything to go with me mozzarella and tomatoes, so had coco shreddies instead :oops:

I had something that was... coconut butter... really nice! Don't remember what it was now though.. :oops: but I think that peanut butter chicken will be nice

Banned

yimmie;2500014

I had something that was... coconut butter... really nice! Don't remember … I had something that was... coconut butter... really nice! Don't remember what it was now though.. :oops: but I think that peanut butter chicken will be nice

probably lamb.. sounds south indian.

imranmaz;2500813

probably lamb.. sounds south indian.

I was with 2 Indian men so probably! Thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244939
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    3. Add one, leave one game54415485
    4. A1 Travel no longer trading!33

See more discussions