Will TV prices fall in the next month

Found 13th Mar
From my research, it appears that the next month is historically the best time to buy a new TV as the new models are released.

I haven't seen much of this so far so anyone who works in the industry or has knowledge care to comment. Have the retailers calculated their buying better this year so they don't have to box shift ?
Community Updates
AskElectronics
8 Comments
deleted1166706
I'd say it's less about retailers being prudent with stock, more how many customers are buying X model of TV. As you know, that's a difficult one to answer.

Unfoirtunately it's a waiting game.
I've not seen many real deals in the shops which is surprising.
kester7612 h, 19 m ago

I've not seen many real deals in the shops which is surprising.

I'm glad its not just me then

I have noticed that the Sony EX9005 is now out if stock at JL as an example as the new model becomes available. Perhaps the strategy is to sell last years models at the standard price alongside the inflated RRP of the new version to show what a bargain they are.

Personally I'm looking for the Sony EX8596 but the price will have to start with a 7 before I get interested
taxboy11 h, 26 m ago

I'm glad its not just me then I have noticed that the Sony …I'm glad its not just me then I have noticed that the Sony EX9005 is now out if stock at JL as an example as the new model becomes available. Perhaps the strategy is to sell last years models at the standard price alongside the inflated RRP of the new version to show what a bargain they are.Personally I'm looking for the Sony EX8596 but the price will have to start with a 7 before I get interested

Coop seem to be doing some deals on eBay.
I don't have any answers for you, but I am very intrigued by your research. What have you done?
They fell last month and have since gone up even more than before the fall, unlucky.
dxx10 h, 7 m ago

I don't have any answers for you, but I am very intrigued by your …I don't have any answers for you, but I am very intrigued by your research. What have you done?

Just googling forums, pricespy usual internet stuff
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants