Found 31st Jul 2008
..get a signature thing like the mods do??

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

No, takes up too much server space/bandwidth.

Banned

could just make one and paste it at the end of every post?

I hope not they're horrible, when your reading a thread you'll have to sift through hundreds of poor signatures to find what your looking for

A lot of sites don't even have avatars

Hi

Original Poster

t0mm;2638964

Hi_________________________When will nuty be banned again?!

thought u actually got one then lol

..get a signature thing like the mods do??

You guys used to have them... but they really aren't necessary.
hotukdeals.com/ite…on/
Personally, I browse a lot of other forums, and some of them are soooo messy having to scroll and scroll past people's sigs.

I miss them... there were helpful threads in member sigs that wern't ones that were actually about forum guidance.....

RedIron;2639079

This is just a random forum with signatures from … This is just a random forum with signatures from Google;http://outcast-squad.co.uk/forum//showthread.php?t=3741It's horrid

That's rough.

You'd expect that from a gaming forum though.

woah

could just make one for every post you write

bellabonkers;2639122

could just make one for every post you … could just make one for every post you write________________________________[COLOR=Magenta]no you don't.[/COLOR]

too much effort...

emasu;2639123

too much effort...

fibber!!! you eddited my post!! reporting as i type....

[COLOR="Cyan"]yes[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"] i [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]do![/COLOR] :prop:

Original Poster

emmajk42;2639038

You guys used to have them... but they really aren't necessary. … You guys used to have them... but they really aren't necessary. http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/70942/signature-link-information/Personally, I browse a lot of other forums, and some of them are soooo messy having to scroll and scroll past people's sigs.

i suppose, would it not be possible to have just a text one?

t0mm;2639115

You'd expect that from a gaming forum though.

Would you? I don't know as I don't use them. To be honest I wouldn't expect to see that anywhere and certainly wouldn't use a forum that has it

emmajk42;2639112

That's rough.

And that's putting it nicely

Where everyone here has such broad interests it would be worse here if they was allowed, at least on that gaming forum they follow a set topic, whereas here you would have one's on football, peoples kids, planes, xbox 360's, cats, spam basically anything and everything

dean3988;2639133

i suppose, would it not be possible to have just a text one?

The only changes will be decided by Admin when he wants so don't even waste your time asking!:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aliexpress - To be trusted?44
    2. BBC4 Vietnam War43
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions