Groups

Will WinTV work with a Eurovox Box?

Hi,

Recently been thinking of getting either a USB Freeview stick, or a PCI TV Card, just so i could have the option of watching TV via my monitor, if desired.

However, the only way i will bother to go ahead and do this, is if the following works!

I currently have a Eurovox box, which my aerial comes in to. What i want to know is, can i then use the out from my Eurovox, to feed the signal into the TV Card/USB Stick, so that i will still get my 'freeview' channels etc, whilst watching via the computer monitor, and not just terrestrial channels.

Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers.

8 Comments

Well as your Eurovox is a cable box and gets a cable feed you wont be able to use it with freeview.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4592229

Well as your Eurovox is a cable box and gets a cable feed you wont be … Well as your Eurovox is a cable box and gets a cable feed you wont be able to use it with freeview.

Ahh, so, on that basis, there is no simple way to output a Eurvox signal to a PC monitor?

Cheers.

Original Poster

Next daft question then, lol!

Would it be possible to get a Freeview box (standalone), connect it to Eurovox via scart or something, then feed in to TV card that way?

Just a thought, lol!

Cheers.

depends what outputs the euro box thing has.

I run my freeview from an svideo out on the freeview box to svideo in on my usb stick.

Works a treat.

Just get a eurovox sl1000

If your Eurovox has s-video out you could use something like this. This will then output whatever your eurovox does.

]http//ww…VYE

strike;4592564

Just get a eurovox sl1000

Take your dirty thoughts away!:p

That wont help him anyway.

Original Poster

Lol, thanks for the help guys! :-D

I already have my Eurovox, so don't plan to by another, lol! I have the EX 5000 PVR one.

Does have s-video i'm sure, so looks like thats my option! :thumbsup:

Cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047108
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1828
      3. Has anyone purchased tickets from ViaGoGo or Seatwave? 138255
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927359

See more discussions