Will Woolworths accept returns without a receipt?

15 replies
Found 25th Nov 2008
got a few bits that i want to return to woolies but have lost my receipt :-( will they give a credit note for items? thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

probably at current value. I have returned xmas presents and got full value without a receipt.

Banned

if unopened and you have a bank/cc statement showing the woolworths purchase on.

if the item goes on sale at a reduced price you will only get the reduced price either as a refund or store credit rather than the price you paid for it as you dont have the receipt. They may honour it but I doubt it. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

csiman;3560006

if unopened and you have a bank/cc statement showing the woolworths … if unopened and you have a bank/cc statement showing the woolworths purchase on.

unopened but don't have a bank receipt cos i paid cash :whistling:they should accept return at current value tho right? :?

Best Be Quick Woolies Is Sinking

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3560071

:lol: i'll got this morning after i've done the school run :whistling:

cheerleader;3560080

and me :thumbsup:

cheerleader;3560080

MY BOY IS OFF TODAY WITH A COUGH

raptorcigs;3560102

MY BOY IS OFF TODAY WITH A COUGH

eeww i hate it when my kids are off ill! I hope he is better soon xx

raptorcigs;3560071

I would go with Raptor on this. I think you will be struggling soon!

louloo;3560120

eeww i hate it when my kids are off ill! I hope he is better soon xx

THIS SEEMS TO BE DRAGGING AS SOON AS IT GOES AND HE GOES TO SCHOOL HE COMES HOME AGAIN WITH IT:x

Banned

cheerleader;3560040

unopened but don't have a bank receipt cos i paid cash :whistling:they … unopened but don't have a bank receipt cos i paid cash :whistling:they should accept return at current value tho right? :?

doubt you will get a refund at all then otherwise we could all take stuff back there (bought elsewhere).

E.g. little big planet is £44.99 there but £24.79 elsewhere.

csiman;3560300

doubt you will get a refund at all then otherwise we could all take stuff … doubt you will get a refund at all then otherwise we could all take stuff back there (bought elsewhere).E.g. little big planet is £44.99 there but £24.79 elsewhere.

computer games are always excluded from their returns policy

If you get a credit note, spend it straight away. Like others have said, Woolies is in trouble.

Banned

I tried to return an item to woolies a few months ago and they would not accept it back without proof of purchase, would not even entertain it unless i had receipt or cc to show proof so good luck
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769221
    2. NoScript vanished from FireFox48
    3. Any Xbox One news today?2356167
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564088

See more discussions