Will Xiaomi Redmi 3 support three network 4G ?

Found 21st Feb 2016
hello everyone,

Just want to know Xiaomi Redmi 3 will support three 4G network also if you someone recommend any other Chinese phone not more 5 .2 inch screen size, thanks
Community Updates
6 Comments
I have used an id mobile sim in my redmi 3+ got 4g in a few major cities
Original Poster
Qrunch

thanks mate, does redmi 3 comes with Led notification and hows the battery life ?
It has an led on the home "button" that shows notifications
Battery life is very good, I said awesome on here last week and got picked up on it, but easily I get into a second day with no charging
Original Poster
Qrunch

It has an led on the home "button" that shows notifications Battery life … It has an led on the home "button" that shows notifications Battery life is very good, I said awesome on here last week and got picked up on it, but easily I get into a second day with no charging

Did you bought from china seller also what's the best price to get one? I only purchased once from banggood dogee x pro which arrived in 8 days time and no customer charges, I have carefully checked the threads looks like it will come under £120.

There's no such thing as a Redmi 3+, I presume you have a Redmi Note 3 which is a totally different phone and there is still no 3+ version, there is a Note 3 Pro.

Qrunch

Qrunch

They don't have a Redmi 3. I'm going to get one, but there's rumours of a higher spec Pro version (similar to the Redmi Note 3 Pro version released a month or so later), it's supposedly due to be announced this coming week.

£95 on aliexpress from high rated sellers.

willmyphonework.net/
Edited by: "dcx_badass" 21st Feb 2016
Redmi 3+ was my lazy short hand for redmi 3 and.
I'm terribly sorry
I think the op kind of knew that, but still...

Speaking of pedants, who from my quote "doesnt (sic) have a redmi 3"?
Edited by: "Qrunch" 22nd Feb 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants