Will You Guys Pay £30 For Another Remaster?...........If It's Borderlands??

14 replies
Found 12th Dec 2014
Offering up very little in terms of concrete information, the Australian Classification Board rated something called the Borderlands Remastered Edition, but failed to list actual platforms or what might be included.

One hint they do offer is that the author (developer) is both Gearbox and 2K Australia. Since Gearbox developed Borderlands and Borderlands 2, and 2K Australia developed Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, this suggests we’ll see a game from both developers in the Remastered Edition.

14 Comments

No.

Original Poster

feifei

No.

Not even for all the multiplayer fun it brings to the table?

oUkTuRkEyIII

Not even for all the multiplayer fun it brings to the table?

Doubt it will be so much different from Borderlands 2.

Hey, just got a white flamedeer. Thanks OP. X)

Yes

I would like a version of COD which has all of them in one game on the next gen consoles, similar to the Halo Masterchief collection.

madridpaid_the_referee

I would like a version of COD which has all of them in one game on the … I would like a version of COD which has all of them in one game on the next gen consoles, similar to the Halo Masterchief collection.

Yeah that would be good, with all the best maps, but not messed about with like they did on ghosts,

No need. PCMR.

If it was Borderlands, Borderlands 2 and the Pre Sequel for £30 in one package, I'd probably buy it, especially if they bring in the Borderlands 2 gameplay to Borderlands `1 . I've already put in about 250 hours into the franchise, wouldn't mind putting it in again co-op with mates on the new consoles.

Nope. This is one I would pass on because with cell shading, you just won't get the benefit of new gen tech. Or so I feel.

as much as i loved BL1 and BL2 (not played BPS) would be in no hurry to buy this maybe bite at £15 mark to play BPS and all the dlc if it was added.

sick of all these remasters now i brought a new console not just for better graphics but new games with new innovation which games like uncharted and batman look like they are going to be doing if gear box made a new borderlands for ps4 it be a day one buy for me

slightly better frame rate and slightly more polished graphics is not really gonna make the game more immersive if u already played it only remasters i think were justified were the last of us for people who swooped from xbox to playstation and gta 5 which was a proper remaster

Never played borderlands, so maybe, but 2015 lineup of games is looking so exciting i doubt ill be buying remastered.

MightyName

Nope. This is one I would pass on because with cell shading, you just … Nope. This is one I would pass on because with cell shading, you just won't get the benefit of new gen tech. Or so I feel.

Zelda Wind Waker HD?

haritori

Zelda Wind Waker HD?

How dare you!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33