Expired

William Hill Accumulator

13 replies
Found 15th Dec 2014
i have an accumlator on williamhill for 1 pound however one of the games is postponed (everton u21 vs west ham u21)
do i get my refund or what happens??

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

13 Comments

lol

Banned

Voted hot!

If its replayed within 48hrs its still valid if any longer void game. Thats most bookie rules.

Voted hot.

The bet will still stand but be re-worked out to not included the void line.

This is funny because I think it's a serious post.

It was originally posted as a deal which made it funny not becasue its serious. I am not sure even regular betters would necessarily know. And to be honest different bookies handle it differently but most commercial bookies are as per what 004800 said.

I only gamble occasionally and I & DEFINITELY don't know the answer. Gambling is a mystery to many outsiders.

as per scottib84 selection voided and acca is one less selection

I could be wrong, but I think its a case of you getting paid out minus the odds of that game. Thats assuming you win obviously....

I think, the accumulator will be based on remaining bets. If 004800 is right then you will have to wait 48hrs first

jarvist1980

as per scottib84 selection voided and acca is one less selection

Wrong! 004800 is correct with -

If its replayed within 48hrs its still valid if any longer void game. … If its replayed within 48hrs its still valid if any longer void game. Thats most bookie rules.

Dont have to wait 48 hours either if its been made known when it will be replayed already...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions