William Hill betting?

Found 24th Jan 2012
Want to start betting on the football, not big bets just accumulators at the weekend
I see that quidco offers up to £25 free bets and £25 cashback
Can someone explain what i need to do to get this in dumb terms as i'm new to this scene
I want to deposit the least possible to get this deal

15 Comments

Details
- New customers get up to £25 in free bets
- When you place your first bet of £5 or more William Hill will give you a free bet of the same value up to a maximum of £25
- You must stake a minimum of £5/5 on your first bet.
- Your first bet must be placed on a selection(s) with single/cumulative odds greater than 1/5 (1.2)
- The free bet will be credited once your first bet has been settled.
- This offer is only available to new William Hill customers who open an account using a valid promo code
- Duplicate accounts will not qualify for this offer. Only 'one new account offer' per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, or IP address is allowed.

As I understand it, if you deposit and bet £5 you will get a free £5 bet and £25 cashback via quidco.
Edited by: "redcantona" 24th Jan 2012

bet 25 and you get a free 25 bet - plus your cashback

thats it

Original Poster

Do u just have to deposit £25 or does it have to be bet in a certain time after signing up?

brock101

bet 25 and you get a free 25 bet - plus your cashback thats it

Original Poster

£25 for new players depositing and wagering a minimum of £20 (quidco)
This is what it says at the side for the quidco cashback
So this means that i would need to make a bet of £20 and then i would get a free £20 bet and £25 cashback?
Can someone confirm this and also tell me if all the cash needs to be put onto one bet or can i put onto many bets, thanks

redcantona

Details- New customers get up to £25 in free bets- When you place your … Details- New customers get up to £25 in free bets- When you place your first bet of £5 or more William Hill will give you a free bet of the same value up to a maximum of £25- You must stake a minimum of £5/5 on your first bet.- Your first bet must be placed on a selection(s) with single/cumulative odds greater than 1/5 (1.2)- The free bet will be credited once your first bet has been settled.- This offer is only available to new William Hill customers who open an account using a valid promo code- Duplicate accounts will not qualify for this offer. Only 'one new account offer' per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, or IP address is allowed.As I understand it, if you deposit and bet £5 you will get a free £5 bet and £25 cashback via quidco.

Original Poster

Can anyone answer My question? Dont want to get this wrong
If i sign up an deposit £20 and then put the £20 on a bet, does it have
To be on one single bet or can it be on an accumulator or lots of little bets?
Will this then mean that i get a free £20 bet from william hill and also £25
Cashback from quidco?

Bet has to be a minimum of £5.
You bet a fiver they'll give you back a fiver. You can put it on a normal bet or an accumulator. I'd stick it as a single on a favourite.

Original Poster

So if i only bet a fiver will i still get the quidco cashback?

KingAzzA

Bet has to be a minimum of £5. You bet a fiver they'll give you back a … Bet has to be a minimum of £5. You bet a fiver they'll give you back a fiver. You can put it on a normal bet or an accumulator. I'd stick it as a single on a favourite.

My advice is not to bet accumulators. The is a reason why the payout is so large for them.

Banned

Slash

My advice is not to bet accumulators. The is a reason why the payout is … My advice is not to bet accumulators. The is a reason why the payout is so large for them.

Same. if you do, then no more than a treble. i usually do £20 on a good double. you will soon be out of pocket if you play for 5,6,7 folds etc.

Original Poster

Ok thankyou for the advice i will do that instead! Do u know if the quidco cashback
Will work only depositing and wagering £5?

Slash

My advice is not to bet accumulators. The is a reason why the payout is … My advice is not to bet accumulators. The is a reason why the payout is so large for them.

Original Poster

Anyone know if the quidco cashback will work if i deposit and wager £5?

Original Poster

The weekend is here, and i'm wanting to bet on the football tomorrow!
Please can someone just tell me how much i'll have to deposit and wager to get the quidco £25 and also if the amount i do wager has to be on one single game or can it be split on more than one?

You must deposit the 25 quid -you will then get another 25 quid to bet with off WH (note that this will not be returned -so you will only get the winning amount -not your stake back ----25 quid on an even money bet -if it wins you will get 25 quid back --not the 50 quid ).
You will also get your Quidco -make sure your first bet is 25 quid -dont bet in small amounts ,otherwise you will only get cashback for the amount bet ....example: 5 quid accumulator (rollup) gets you 5 quid back and 5 quid cashback.
Hope this helps.

Original Poster

So if i bet £10, i would get £10 free from william hill and £10 from quidco?
Because on quidcos site it says "£25 for new players depositing and wagering a minimum of £20"

JoeBeesley

You must deposit the 25 quid -you will then get another 25 quid to bet … You must deposit the 25 quid -you will then get another 25 quid to bet with off WH (note that this will not be returned -so you will only get the winning amount -not your stake back ----25 quid on an even money bet -if it wins you will get 25 quid back --not the 50 quid ).You will also get your Quidco -make sure your first bet is 25 quid -dont bet in small amounts ,otherwise you will only get cashback for the amount bet ....example: 5 quid accumulator (rollup) gets you 5 quid back and 5 quid cashback.Hope this helps.

Original Poster

Anyone? ^^
Post a comment
@
    Text