William Hill free £5 gn bet?

5 replies
Found 8th Apr 2010
On the william hill website on the sport bit there is a promotion for a free £5 bet on the grand national, yet I can't seem to find out how to do it?
Anyone help?
Cheers
Jack

5 Comments

Banned

have you had a bet on vegas?

* The promotion will run between 2nd and 8th April 2010 (the "Promotion Period").

* This offer is only valid for Players who have clicked the Claim Now button on this promotion page and placed bets between 00:00:01 hrs (UK) Friday 2nd April 2010 - 23:59:59 hrs (UK) Thursday 8th April 2010 on William Hill Vegas.
* The Free Bet will be placed in your William Hill Player Account, subject (where relevant) to all necessary account opening formalities having been completed.
* The £5 Free Bet must be placed before the start of the Grand National.
* Bet stake not returned with any winnings.
* Full Terms and Conditions of the William Hill website apply

Original Poster

colinsunderland;8313307

have you had a bet on vegas? * The promotion will run between 2nd and … have you had a bet on vegas? * The promotion will run between 2nd and 8th April 2010 (the "Promotion Period"). * This offer is only valid for Players who have clicked the Claim Now button on this promotion page and placed bets between 00:00:01 hrs (UK) Friday 2nd April 2010 - 23:59:59 hrs (UK) Thursday 8th April 2010 on William Hill Vegas. * The Free Bet will be placed in your William Hill Player Account, subject (where relevant) to all necessary account opening formalities having been completed. * The £5 Free Bet must be placed before the start of the Grand National. * Bet stake not returned with any winnings. * Full Terms and Conditions of the William Hill website apply

nope?

Banned

spikeyjacko;8313422

nope?

well thats probably why then. Did you not even click the banner you were looking at?

http://whdn.williamhill.com/content/content/28004.jpg

Original Poster

I did actually but whenever I clicked it, there was no claim button or anything telling me I had to bet £50 on vegas games! repped anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland47
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2238
    3. Add one, leave one game54415418
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247601

See more discussions