William hill misprint on the Rangers game tonight :-)

Having a bet on tonight game that see's Rangers away to Hamilton will be another poor game due to lack of talent in Scottish football,but who cares if money is to be made.

Tonight Rangers to score over 2.5 goals is 11/5.
William hill have a special on this bet & they mistakenly think it's 4/1 & so they will boost it to 5/1.
Will Rangers score at least 3 goals tonight,maybe not,but 5/1 is a massive price.

See photo in 1st post.........

24 Comments

Original Poster

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w88/tigerplank/rangers_zpsgly37uck.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w88/tigerplank/rangers1_zpsv4739czv.jpg
Edited by: "WheresMeNuts" 16th Dec 2016

good spot if so

tasty

I'm all over that...thanks

Great spot - will leave till the game to balance it just n case it gets voided beforehand

If they adjust it look for a cash out profit.

Original Poster

chelseachris

Great spot - will leave till the game to balance it just n case it gets … Great spot - will leave till the game to balance it just n case it gets voided beforehand

You should grab the price just now before they change the price.

good odds poor bet

rangers aint scored more than 3 away from home and rarely him more than 3 all seaon

Hamilton havent let many in at home

any way off doin unders for guaranteed profits

Original Poster

ashmac

any way off doin unders for guaranteed profits

Nothing in gambling is guaranteed, but grabbing a mistake feels like a win before the game even starts :-)

under 2.5 1/3 bet365
over 5/1 hills

Original Poster

ashmac

under 2.5 1/3 bet365 over 5/1 hills

1/3 are terrible odds :-/

c'mon the Hamilton!! :-)

Barring Hamilton having a a man or 2 sent off I can't see Rangers scoring 3. Better taking Hamilton to win the game at 5/1, probably 1-0

Original Poster

STRICKIBHOY

c'mon the Hamilton!! :-)

^^^^^ Privately has stuck a few quid on the Mighty Rangers (_;) ^^^^^

I bet £9. Not being results oriented bet needs to win just over 16% to break even so if this has say 20% chance it's a good bet, judging by some of the comments the odds do not seem over priced lol.

Cough cough

If it is an oversite,as per the t's and c's,you won't be paid out at the higher price

could be setting everyone up

chances of it happen slim if it wins you get about £5 back of £10

Original Poster

William hill will payout if the result comes in.They always payout & I've been using them online for around 10 years now.

2 down 1 to go!

nice sweat now, come on Martyn Waghorn one more for the hatrick!

go collect

Original Poster

Was worth a try at that price & in most games with the chances they missed,it should have been an easy 3.
Always another day :-)

Every game has been an easy 3 goals with the amount of chances we create. The problem is that we don't keep the same team so none of the strikers can find form. Hopefully thats Waggy back in the starting 11.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
    2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
    3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions