William Hill World cup bet

Found 2nd Jun
Not sure if this is classed as a deal but thought it was worth adding, especially for those looking to bet on the world cup.

Bet £10 on a team to win and get a free £5 bet every time that team wins.

They are also doing one for top goal scorer, where you bet £10 and every time that player scores you get a free £5 bet.

If you are already planning on betting on the tournament then think this is a pretty good deal and haven't seen another bookies offering a better deal.
Community Updates
World Cup Deals DealsMisc
13 Comments
Sounds a bit generous. Do you have a link?

Would presume the freebies are £5 SNRs...
Yeh link to t&cs here promotions.williamhill.com/off…fer

Sky did a similar bet for the Euros last time around, bit doesn't look like they are doing it this time around
Isn't it a bonus that had a 99,999,999x wagering requirement?
X-Ray12 m ago

Isn't it a bonus that had a 99,999,999x wagering requirement?

Nope doesn't look like it
Did something very similar with Stan James for the Euros won 130 quid.
No. It's not a deal, just bait to get that one person involved in gambling that will end up losing everything to gambling.

Spam
Thanks this is a good deal
Chiptivo2 h, 17 m ago

No. It's not a deal, just bait to get that one person involved in gambling …No. It's not a deal, just bait to get that one person involved in gambling that will end up losing everything to gambling. Spam

Not spam.

We aren't all addicts.
The good you can place a five pound each way bet to qualify.

the bad
12.Please note that each Free Bet can only be:

a)used on the World Cup or International Football;

b)placed as a single bet and cannot be split, meaning that if you place multiple bets when redeeming your Free Bet, your Free Bet will be allocated to the first bet appearing on your "Bet Slip";

promotions.williamhill.com/off…fer
RossD8917 h, 53 m ago

Not spam.We aren't all addicts.

Not yet maybe! They only need one in a hundred signups to ruin a life.
Chiptivo20 m ago

Oh.

Still not spam.
Chiptivo1 h, 48 m ago

Chiptivo:

1 in a hundred, pretty short odds then! Kinda like you pulled that figure out of thin air.

We get it, you don't like gambling.

But come on, pretty much every single offer on here could potentially be the straw that breaks the camels back on someone being in financial crisis because they have the fear of missing out on a good deal.

I'm going to be betting on the football anyway, so to me, the potential to win £35 worth of free bets, along with my winnings is appealing and a lot better than a kick in the teeth. Worse come to worse, I've lost £10.
Same here OP couldn't give a flying fart about the football.
know sod all about it guess I got lucky two years ago

not going to chance my arm again although in one way this is better that was a 20 pound bet.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants