Expired

Willing to set up a Spotify family account

Found 2nd Apr
Hi

There's quite a few people asking if anyone has a Spotify family space but no one actually offering any. So, I am willing to set one up today if I get 5 other people. I haven't done it before but I believe its quite straight forward.

I would want the full years money when you join in as it would be too much of a faff to collect it monthly.

Ive been a HUKD member for 12 years.

Cheers

Rich
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
41 Comments
I am interested
Hi Rich, I would take 2 slots - 1 for me and 1 for my fiancé.
Original Poster
Ok, let’s see if we get 5 people by the end of today and we can sort it out.
Count me in man! Been looking for someone kind enough to organise it for a while
Hi Rich & little_green, I now have 3 people - me, my fiancé and my friend. Would you like me to set it up?
Sorry to be flaky - I'm now out. 2 additional real life friends wanted to join. Apologies and all the best.
Didn't know this was a thing if you still have space i'd definitely like to be a part
Yes, 1 please.
How much is it also?
Mum2ConnornCerys8 m ago

How much is it also?

£2.50 per month so £30 for the year - he wants the full amount upfront in advance (as the £15/month will come from his account)
How does it work. Do you need to share playlists/recommended tracks etc?
little_green1 h, 5 m ago

£2.50 per month so £30 for the year - he wants the full amount upfront in a …£2.50 per month so £30 for the year - he wants the full amount upfront in advance (as the £15/month will come from his account)

Thanks, yeh I'm interested, want it for my daughters echo show gadget.
g8spur51 m ago

How does it work. Do you need to share playlists/recommended tracks etc?

No, you have your own individual account. Just one device at a time though. I've been in one for getting on for a year now, it's great so long as everyone behaves.

Sorry, I'm thinking Netflix

But I'm in a spotify family as well, and I can't see any mention of anyone else's music/playlists anywhere.
Edited by: "deeky" 2nd Apr
Mum2ConnornCerys8 m ago

Thanks, yeh I'm interested, want it for my daughters echo show gadget.

It's brilliant with an Echo. Even better if you hook it up to your main HiFi or a good speaker.
deeky6 m ago

It's brilliant with an Echo. Even better if you hook it up to your main …It's brilliant with an Echo. Even better if you hook it up to your main HiFi or a good speaker.

We don't own any music systems but I could buy her a decent speaker sometime if she is regularly using it... Bought it last month when posted up for £120 at argos as on birthday list and she's barely bothered with it!
Mum2ConnornCerys3 m ago

We don't own any music systems but I could buy her a decent speaker …We don't own any music systems but I could buy her a decent speaker sometime if she is regularly using it... Bought it last month when posted up for £120 at argos as on birthday list and she's barely bothered with it!

Sure. If/when that time ever comes, make sure you ask here for speaker advice.
deeky19 m ago

Sure. If/when that time ever comes, make sure you ask here for speaker …Sure. If/when that time ever comes, make sure you ask here for speaker advice.

Definitely will do, I hear Bose meant be good but I wouldn't want to spend a fortune lol
Mum2ConnornCerys6 m ago

Definitely will do, I hear Bose meant be good but I wouldn't want to spend …Definitely will do, I hear Bose meant be good but I wouldn't want to spend a fortune lol

Bose are decent but there's a bandwagon of Bose haters waiting to pounce at the very mention of them

But I have to say, unless your daughter is an audiophile, then the Echo Show's sound quality will be more than adequate. I listen to Spotify on my V1 Echo in the bedroom and it sounds great. I've never thought 'I wish I had a better speaker'. And by all accounts, the Echo Show has slightly better sound quality than the Echo.
Hi, are all available spaces taken? If there's anybody who drops out I'm interested.

Thanks.
Count me in, 1 slot please Rich.
Hi if your still looking for someone I can pay the yearly amount.
Original Poster
ok so from the above I see

zappermac x 1
littlegreen x1
Mum2ConnornCerys x1
fluidz x1
maclanduk x 1

and CraftyApe first person in reserve

If you can all PM me so we can sort it out - thanks
Edited by: "sonypc100" 3rd Apr
I'm probably too late but if anyone pulls out, give us a shout
Original Poster
Ok I think this could go on for ages so to speed things up the first 5 people who PM and sort out the payment are in
sonypc1001 h, 5 m ago

Ok I think this could go on for ages so to speed things up the first 5 …Ok I think this could go on for ages so to speed things up the first 5 people who PM and sort out the payment are in

Hi, I can't PM at the moment. Are you able to PM me if there is space. Thanks.
CraftyApe5 h, 8 m ago

Hi, I can't PM at the moment. Are you able to PM me if there is space. …Hi, I can't PM at the moment. Are you able to PM me if there is space. Thanks.

You still won't be able to reply with your details. You need to post 20 comments and your PM facility will go live. Just post a few comments in deals.
Payment sent
Original Poster
Final space up for grabs!

4 other HUKD members already paid.
I've paid mine
I can't believe we haven't got another person yet. It's a no brainer.... Pay £2.50 pm rather then £10
Original Poster
Joey.Bloggsy5 m ago

I can't believe we haven't got another person yet. It's a no brainer.... …I can't believe we haven't got another person yet. It's a no brainer.... Pay £2.50 pm rather then £10

Yeah just one more person and I’m around all weekend to set it up
Anybody else interested?

Just so you guys know Op has messaged me and all the others to let us know that we're one person short and has said they will refund us all on monday if we can't get one more person to join.
Edited by: "fluidz" 6th Apr
someone out there must be interested
Is there still a space left for me?
Dinje5 h, 51 m ago

Is there still a space left for me?

I think so. Fingers crossed
Original Poster
Sorry, after a bit of a gap we got the final person on last night so its all filled.

I'm sure someone else will do one soon.
All done, Thanks Rich
deeky5 h, 38 m ago

I think so. Fingers crossed

Don't be cheeky Mr deeky
Joey.Bloggsy1 h, 17 m ago

Don't be cheeky Mr deeky

Aww, I didn't see any other comments after the final request. That's why it's always best to keep everything in the thread, that way everyone knows what's what.
Thanks anyway. I was just to late.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions