Groups

Wimbledon Help Please

I am the holder of 2 tickets to the mens wimbledon final's on sunday and was wondering what would happen if it
    a) rained for the next couple of days
    b) rained on finals day

would semi finals matches be played on the outside courts to ensure they are finished in time for Sunday or may i have to pay £91 for a semi-final ticket?

thanks, chris

9 Comments

Probably be okay, but try and phone up to check :thumbsup:

Only once has the men's final been played on the Monday, if things are running behind they usually start play earlier in the day. I'm sure you'll get to watch the men's final on Sunday - should be awesome!

Original Poster

ok cheers rep left

while on the topic, does anyone have any idea what time the game will start?

Original Poster

i was wondering that too, all it says on the ticket is that gates open at 10:30

pikachu12;2443094

while on the topic, does anyone have any idea what time the game will … while on the topic, does anyone have any idea what time the game will start?

chris_b;2444920

i was wondering that too, all it says on the ticket is that gates open at … i was wondering that too, all it says on the ticket is that gates open at 10:30

...2pm

Original Poster

does anyone know if you can leave the site and then come back in after you have entered

sell them to me and i'll take the risk and let you know...

Cancellation of Play due to Rain – Ticket Refund Policy

Applies to all 13 scheduled days of The Championships, including the final Sunday.
    1.If there is less than one hour's play because of rain on the court for which tickets have been bought, the original purchasers of the tickets for that court on that day will be refunded the amount paid for those tickets - the maximum refund payable will be the face value of the tickets for the day concerned.
    2. Purchasers of ground passes at the turnstiles (except those purchased after 5pm.) will be eligible for a full refund if, due to rain, the average amount of play on those outside courts (2-19 inc) for which play was originally scheduled is less than one hour.
    3. If more than one hour's play, but less than two hours' play, refunds limited to half the amount paid.
    4. The Referee's decision on how much play has taken place will be final.
    5. Only the original purchasers are eligible for refunds under this policy. Refunds will be paid out automatically for tickets bought in advance, but tickets bought at the Club's turnstiles (prior to 5pm only) should be returned to: The Ticket Office, AELTC, "Raincheck", PO Box 98, London SW19 5AE.
    6. In view of the numbers that could be involved spectators are asked not to call at the Club's Ticket Office or telephone the Club.
    7. Tickets bought at the Ticket Resale kiosk not covered by this policy as the money is passed to charity.
    8. Separate terms and conditions apply a) to Debenture Holders as notified by The All England Lawn Tennis Ground plc and b) to any extra days of play.

hope this helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1529
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2472
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767386
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1521

See more discussions