Expired

Win 1 i-Pod, 5 Ice Age DVDs and 15 Goody Bags : 04 April

0 replies
Found 6th Mar 2005
Win 1 i-Pod, 5 Ice Age DVDs and 15 Goody Bags

Acclaimed director Chris Wedge, who created the worldwide box-office smash Ice Age (which is released on DVD on March 7), now brings his innovative filmmaking magic to Robots, taking the computer generated animated film genre to an exciting new level. For the first time ever, an animated feature presents a totally imagined world - a wondrously clanky universe populated solely by mechanical beings.

In the film you'll meet memorable bots Rodney Copperbottom (Ewan McGregor), a young genius inventor who dreams of helping robots everywhere; Cappy (Halle Berry), a beautiful, dynamic and savvy bot with whom Rodney is instantly smitten and a group of misfit 'bots known as the Rusties, led by Fender (Robin Williams) and Piper Pinwheeler (Amanda Bynes). Fender's head, arms, and legs routinely fall off at the most inopportune moments. As Rodney fulfills Fender's ongoing need for repairs, the two become fast friends.

The result is a timeless, comedic tale that pushes the boundaries of animation while introducing characters rich with physical humor and soul, and a heart-warming story that proves that a robot can shine no matter what he or she is made of.

To celebrate Robots' launch on March 18 (previews March 12,13)we have 1 i-Pod, 5 Ice Age DVDs and 15 Goody Bags to give away. All you have to do is answer this:

Who provides the voice for Rodney Copperbottom?

Sean Connery
Hugh Grant
Ewan McGregor

tiscali.co.uk/ent…tml
Starting Date: 05 March 2005 15:48
Closing Date: 04 April 2005 23:59

1 Comment

Thanks for this + the answer
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions