EXPIRED

Win 1 of 10 cases of Blossom Hill @ One Stop @ Facebook

Here at One Stop, we've teamed up with Blossom Hill to give you the chance of winning one of 10 cases of Blossom Hill Vie, perfect to cosy up with by the fire on a cold winters evening.

All you need to do to be in our prize draw is answer the question below:

What is the name for a plantation of grape-bearing vines?

Answer : Vineyard

Completion message :
Thank you for your submission

19 Comments

For some reason, it won't accept my entry!
Filled in the form but when I press "submit" it just goes back to the top of the form.
No reasons given .... I've double-checked that I haven't missed anything .. any ideas?

Thanks anyway!

thank you

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you

Cheers.

Thank you!

thanks

x

Many thanks

Cheers pjj

Thank You

lawrie53

For some reason, it won't accept my entry!Filled in the form but when I … For some reason, it won't accept my entry!Filled in the form but when I press "submit" it just goes back to the top of the form.No reasons given .... I've double-checked that I haven't missed anything .. any ideas?Thanks anyway!

It goes to top of page but if you scroll back down it says in green writing thanks for your submission (quite hard to see lol). Hope this helps

MaWeir

It goes to top of page but if you scroll back down it says in green … It goes to top of page but if you scroll back down it says in green writing thanks for your submission (quite hard to see lol). Hope this helps

Aha ... Thank you ... I'll have another go!

Nope .... still no confirmation!

lawrie53

Nope .... still no confirmation!

Leave a message on the page saying what the problem is. Hope you get to enter that way. At the very least they should be able to confirm if your entry has been received

Thank you

Thank you MaWeir .... I did leave a message and they are trying to sort out the problem for me.

Hey ho ... I'll need a glass of wine before I'm done!

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1834
    2. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2733
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
    4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974

See more discussions