EXPIRED

Win 1 of 10 free BT Mobile and BT Unlimited Infinity 2 broadband for a year @ Mirror

We've teamed up with BT to give away ten super SIM only packages plus Unlimited Infinity 2 with Unlimited Weekend Calls package

Wave goodbye to mobile and broadband bills for the next year in our great new competition with BT.

We've teamed up with them to give ten lucky readers free mobile contracts and free broadband with line rental for an entire year.

The competition is free to enter - just fill in your details below, giving your answer to the following question:

Q: Which website came first: Amazon or eBay?

(Amazon) Jeff Bezos incorporated the company as "Cadabra" on July 5, 1994. Bezos changed the name to Amazon a year later after a lawyer misheard its original name as "cadaver".[

eBay was founded in California on September 3, 1995

My answer............ Amazon.

Our fantastic prize bundle consists of:

One BT Mobile 12 month SIM only package including a monthly inclusive allowance of 15GB data, unlimited texts and unlimited minutes.

One 12 month subscription for the BT Unlimited Infinity 2 and Unlimited Weekend Calls package (if available in the winner’s area) (worth £48.99 / month. Currently £51.49 a month from month 13) (includes standard BT Line rental) with free activation and delivery for each winner.

And don't worry if you don't have a BT Smart Hub - we'll throw one of those in too for those who don't already have one.

The closing date for entries is 11.12.16 at 23:59. Good luck!

15 Comments

Original Poster

There WAS an error on the entry form, when you typed in the Answer it asked for a valid email address.The Mirror group has fixed the problem after I contacted them. Goodluck

"Its now working"

Competition answer - Which website came first: Amazon or eBay?Enter a … Competition answer - Which website came first: Amazon or eBay?Enter a valid e-mail address

Edited by: "waterpolo" 21st Nov 2016

thanks

thank you

Thanks

THANKS

Thanks

thanks

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks

x

Cheers

Thanks

Many thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win £70,000 and a BMW 220i Sport Convertible with ITV Daytime (Postal/Text/…1615
    2. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 1:55pm Thursday 24/08)44
    3. Win a Dyson Tower Fan worth £350 @ Daily Star1616
    4. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist1110

See more discussions