Expired

Win 1 of 10 Giant Cadbury Box Guess how many in it to enter

18 replies
Found 17th Nov 2016
Win 1 of 10 Giant Cadbury Box

simply Guess how many in it and fill in the details to enter

Thanks to anthony712

"

Each Giant Selection box contains a fifteen popular Cadbury chocolate bars and a Christmas Selection pack. The perfect chocolate gift this Christmas.

1 x Cadbury Giant Selection Box, which includes: Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Dairy Milk with Caramel, Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut, Crunchie, Time Out, Twirl, Flake, Curly Wurly, Wispa, Picnic, Buttons, Double Decker, Chomp, Cadbury Dairy Milk Whole Nut, Fudge and

Selection Pack which includes a Treatsize Curly Wurly, Freddo Bar, Fudge and Chomp

So either 15 or 19 might be correct?"

I make it 19

Then again as per my comment below it could be 16 Umm

18 Comments

Answer: Fifteen

Thanks to dalipsinghno1,
bizygirl is partly right, the answer I think is:-

Each Giant Selection box contains a fifteen popular Cadbury chocolate … Each Giant Selection box contains a fifteen popular Cadbury chocolate bars and a Christmas Selection pack.

I counted the image below and made it 20 wrong.. Now, as above I agree 19.
Magnification of this image Cadburys Giant Selection Box
https://www.cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/300x268/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/c/g/cgd_giant_selection_box_image_1200x1200px.jpg

Edited by: "treoes" 18th Nov 2016

Thanks

Thank you

Cheers

Each Giant Selection box contains a fifteen popular Cadbury chocolate bars and a Christmas Selection pack. The perfect chocolate gift this Christmas.
1 x Cadbury Giant Selection Box, which includes: Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Dairy Milk with Caramel, Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut, Crunchie, Time Out, Twirl, Flake, Curly Wurly, Wispa, Picnic, Buttons, Double Decker, Chomp, Cadbury Dairy Milk Whole Nut, Fudge and a Selection Pack which includes a Treatsize Curly Wurly, Freddo Bar, Fudge and Chomp
So either 15 or 19 might be correct?
Edited by: "anthony712" 18th Nov 2016

Original Poster

anthony712

Each Giant Selection box contains a fifteen popular Cadbury chocolate … Each Giant Selection box contains a fifteen popular Cadbury chocolate bars and a Christmas Selection pack. The perfect chocolate gift this Christmas.1 x Cadbury Giant Selection Box, which includes: Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Dairy Milk with Caramel, Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut, Crunchie, Time Out, Twirl, Flake, Curly Wurly, Wispa, Picnic, Buttons, Double Decker, Chomp, Cadbury Dairy Milk Whole Nut, Fudge and a Selection Pack which includes a Treatsize Curly Wurly, Freddo Bar, Fudge and ChompSo either 15 or 19 might be correct?

Thanks I make it 19

Original Poster

treoes

Thanks to dalipsinghno1, bizygirl is partly right, the answer I think … Thanks to dalipsinghno1, bizygirl is partly right, the answer I think is:- I counted the image below and made it 20.Magnification of this image Cadburys Giant Selection Box

It's 19 because the pack at the back left corner is displaying the pack which contains the 4 treat sizes chocs so that makes 15 standard + 4 treat to 19 total

unless

while writing this I thought the minds of the completion writer might say the treat size pack counts as one item

umm

that would make it 15 standard + 1 treat pack making it 16 in total total
wont know until winner is decided...

thanks

Thanks

thanks

YOU COULD BUY THE LOT FOR 15 QUID

Thanks

Thank You

Thanks

Thanks

x