EXPIRED

Win 1 of 10 mixed cases of Brancott wine @ Asda

mod
In which region of New Zealand are the grapes for our Sauvignon Blanc grown?

Marlborough

21 Comments

Thank you...................xxxxxxxx

Thanks

Can't enter this one as the form is only showing half of required fields. Can't figure out how to stretch it out any further. Anyone got any ideas please?

same here

Thanks. I had the same problem/. but each time I wanted to go down i pressed the double arrow key on left of keyboard just above caps lock. (I dont know what this key is called but it brings up a new field. Lol!) and was able to complete form. Hope that helps

Thx

chrisbligh

Thanks. I had the same problem/. but each time I wanted to go down i … Thanks. I had the same problem/. but each time I wanted to go down i pressed the double arrow key on left of keyboard just above caps lock. (I dont know what this key is called but it brings up a new field. Lol!) and was able to complete form. Hope that helps

Its called the "Tab" key

Thanks Andy

Thanks

many thanks for comp. and information

with my entry that makes 10 - a case for each of us!

x

Thanks

thanks

chrisbligh

Thanks. I had the same problem/. but each time I wanted to go down i … Thanks. I had the same problem/. but each time I wanted to go down i pressed the double arrow key on left of keyboard just above caps lock. (I dont know what this key is called but it brings up a new field. Lol!) and was able to complete form. Hope that helps

Thanks Andy

Many thanks Chris it worked a treat now let's hope one of has a bit of luck. xx

Cheers Andy.....

Thanx Andy

Thank you

thanks

gotcha at last thanks andy ,,,

Thank you

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/2yw64x1.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767465
    2. One thing you've forgotten810
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
    4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651

See more discussions