1. Alpro Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Win 1 of 10 sets of coconut-inspired treats @ Alpro

To celebrate the summer months and our delicious coconut range, we’re giving away 10 sets of coconut-inspired treats.

In addition to a selection of coconut favourites from Alpro, 10 lucky winners will also receive a luxurious Almond Coconut Milk Hand Crème by Laura Mercier and a nourishing EOS Coconut Milk Lip Balm.

Simply answer the question below to be in with a chance of winning this tropical prize?

Which of our tropical range: Alpro Coconut Original drink, Alpro Plain with Coconut Big Pot or Alpro Coconut Cuisine, is low in sugars?

Answer : All three of them!

Completion message :
    Thank You for entering

Thank you for entering our competition.
    The competition closes on the 20th September and winners will be contacted within 28 days of the competition closing.

14 Comments

Where is the competition link please, as I couldn't see it via the web link..

I couldn't find it either. Can someone put up a link thanks.

Where's the link. Also i got one of these through the post the other day, the daughter loved it!

Original Poster

Forgottenshopper

Where is the competition link please, as I couldn't see it via the web … Where is the competition link please, as I couldn't see it via the web link..

headstone

tallandlong

Where's the link. Also i got one of these through the post the other … Where's the link. Also i got one of these through the post the other day, the daughter loved it!

Try this : alpro.com/uk/…ter
    NOTE : You need to copy and paste rather than click on the link above!

For some reason the link I posted is redirecting to the product page, it may be because it was a click through from an email newsletter.

Edited by: "pjj1805" 26th Aug 2016

Forgottenshopper

Where is the competition link please, as I couldn't see it via the web … Where is the competition link please, as I couldn't see it via the web link..

headstone

tallandlong

Where's the link. Also i got one of these through the post the other … Where's the link. Also i got one of these through the post the other day, the daughter loved it!

Big Thanks (note i had to copy and paste the link into my address bar to get it to work).

thanks

Thanks for the competition & link Pjj1805..

Thank you

Thanks pjj. Good luck

Please note this competition is only open to subscribers to the Alpro Newsletter sent out on 23rd August 2016. Please check the terms and conditions for more information.
    Maybe this is why the link is redirecting to the product page .

Cheers

Thank You

THANKS

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Take a break issue 332324
      2. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist66
      3. Win The Chocolate & Gin Collection from Hotel Chocolat @ Express2022
      4. Win a year’s supply of Quicke’s cheese @ The Simple Things1313