Expired

Win 1 of 10 X Free Fuel for a Year (A Cheque for £2100) @ Asda

Found 8th Jul 2013
Simply fill in your details below to be in with a chance of winning.

Completion message :
Thank you.
Community Updates
42 Comments
Thanks
thanks
thanks
Hi thanks but I can't find the comp from the link-any ideas-please?...just takes me to do my shopping!
thanks
thanks
Thanks
thanks
borderjoe

Hi thanks but I can't find the comp from the link-any … Hi thanks but I can't find the comp from the link-any ideas-please?...just takes me to do my shopping!

On the asda website at the bottom of the top image which looks like the image posted here is a red button labeled enter competition click this to enter.
Thanks
thanks
Thanks
Thank you
Thanks
Thanks pjj
Many thanks pjj
Thanks
Thanks
Thank you
Thanks muchly
x
Based on 7.7ml to the litre by someone sure eats fuel
Banned
thanks
Cheers pjj
Thanks
THANKS
Thanks pjj
cheers
Thanks
Thx
thank you
Thanks
many thanks that's a couple of fill ups,,,,,,,,,,,,, just jesting maybe three
Just in case anyone is still having trouble finding the competition, as I was, here is a direct link: asda.com/win…tml

Thanks OP!
CalvinSMJ

Just in case anyone is still having trouble finding the competition, as I … Just in case anyone is still having trouble finding the competition, as I was, here is a direct link: http://www.asda.com/win/PGAircare.htmlThanks OP!

Thanx Cal for the link cos no mater where I went on the site, I couldn't get the comp!!
Thanx pjj too
Sloth/Mod
CalvinSMJ

Just in case anyone is still having trouble finding the competition, as I … Just in case anyone is still having trouble finding the competition, as I was, here is a direct link: http://www.asda.com/win/PGAircare.htmlThanks OP!

Thanks, have updated the main Enter link
Thanks sweetie!
Cheers.
I think this competition has closed early. I bookmarked it when it was first listed and have only got round to it today - August 15th. Just CANNOT find it anywhere on the Asda website. Have tried using both IE and Chrome. Even Calvin's direct link doesn't help. There are eight competitions Asda is currently running -but this free fuel one isn't one of them. Can anyone help? Or am I the only person to have left it so late to enter? oO
Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants