Groups
    EXPIRED

Win 1 of 2, a Hepburn Mk II Digital Radio and Bluetooth Speaker by VQ @ Jazz FM

You can hear Gregory Porter across the UK on DAB+ in stereo thanks to your VQ Radio. What is the name of Gregory’s latest album?
    ANSWER: Take Me to the Alley

en.wikipedia.org/wik…ter
    2016 Take Me to the Alley
    --------------------------
    Good luck!

Completion message:
    Form submission successful.
    ==========================

19 Comments

Thank you

Thank you

cheers

Thanks

thanks

thank you

Have bookmarked to try later as getting :On submission, page won't complete as says "'Tick if you would like to receive information from Cornerstone:' - None Selected"....there is no tick box showing for this to complete the comp!

Original Poster

I have sent an email about the problem with these 3 recent Jazz FM competitions. They were all working fine this morning and now suddenly not. Hopefully this will be resolved tomorrow.

Original Poster

marba01

I have sent an email about the problem with these 3 recent Jazz FM … I have sent an email about the problem with these 3 recent Jazz FM competitions. They were all working fine this morning and now suddenly not. Hopefully this will be resolved tomorrow.:)

Checked just now, No change yet

There was a technical glitch, it has now been sorted!!!

justjunie

Have bookmarked to try later as getting :On submission, page won't … Have bookmarked to try later as getting :On submission, page won't complete as says "'Tick if you would like to receive information from Cornerstone:' - None Selected"....there is no tick box showing for this to complete the comp!

All sorted now

marba01

Checked just now, No change yet

All sorted now!

well done thanks
    just a glitch all OK now

Thanks marba01

Thanks

thanks

Cheers

Thank You

Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047077
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553746
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1838
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7041336

See more discussions