EXPIRED

Win 1 of 2 Samsung Prize Packages, Including A Samsung NX100 20-50mm Lens & The 20mm i-Function Pancake Lens, Worth A Total of £749.98 @ Amateur Photographer

mod
Win 1 of 2 Samsung Prize Packages, Including A Samsung NX100 20-50mm Lens & The 20mm i-Function Pancake Lens, Worth A Total of £749.98

Samsung’s NX100, which won Entry Compact System Camera of the Year at the 2011 AP Awards, allows you to achieve professional-quality images even if you’re a beginner.

The NX100’s easy-to-use, intuitive i-Function lens brings all the professional settings and parameter controls of a DSLR and intuitively integrates them onto the i-Function lens, so everything is accessible.

Settings like ISO, shutter speed and aperture are easy to control – so easy, in fact, that you can access them without putting the camera down and still keep your eye on the subject.

The user interface makes it all easy to understand, whether you’re a novice or a professional, and fast AF lets you photograph that perfect shot in breathtaking detail.

We have TWO prize packages up for grabs, including the Samsung NX100, 20-50mm lens and the 20mm i-Function pancake lens!

Competition closing date is 31 March 2011.

For your chance to win answer the following question...

What type of lens is the 20mm i-Function lens that Samsung is providing in this competition?
Pancake

13 Comments

tyvm

Thank You

Thx

thanks

thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/DySnag06-StPShamrock-ThankYou458.gif

Thanks

:Dthank you andy

thanks op

thanks

Thanks

Cheers

Cheers andy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Nintendo Switch (daily entry) @ Absolute Radio99