EXPIRED

Win 1 of 2, Win a foot control kitchen tap @ Housetohome

Grohe has taken kitchen technology to the next level with its brand-new FootControl kitchen tap. To activate it, simply tap your foot on the base unit – no hands needed! With Grohe EasyTouch technology, this hands-free helper makes chores easier by allowing you to turn the tap on when your hands are full. Smart style This innovative tap is also designed to improve hygiene levels, as you avoid operating it with dirty hands. You can pre-set the temperature of the water, ensuring comfort and convenience at all times. It is available in Grohe’s StarLight® chrome or Supersteel finishes, adding a touch of class to any kitchen.

How do you activate the Grohe FootControl tap?
ANSWER: By tapping your foot on the base unit

Please sign in/register, good luck!

Completion message:
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your answer was correct! You have been entered in to this prize draw to win this amazing prize. Remember you can enter this prize draw once each day so enter again tomorrow to increase your chances of claiming this prize!

=============================================

10 Comments

I'll say there are problems! Alsi with any others comps run by the Times Inc group! They've rejigged their competition pages but there seems to be some IT glitch. The ad clip comes to an end, but your entry isn't registered and doesn't seem to go through. In fact ad clips play continuously as if on some sort of loop. Have reported it - twice! But I'm not sure they bother to read the comments they invite you to submit under Contact Us. If others would also like to message them, perhaps one of us will get lucky!

Original Poster

Hubbers

I'll say there are problems! Alsi with any others comps run by the Times … I'll say there are problems! Alsi with any others comps run by the Times Inc group! They've rejigged their competition pages but there seems to be some IT glitch. The ad clip comes to an end, but your entry isn't registered and doesn't seem to go through. In fact ad clips play continuously as if on some sort of loop. Have reported it - twice! But I'm not sure they bother to read the comments they invite you to submit under Contact Us. If others would also like to message them, perhaps one of us will get lucky!

It appears to be working now as the ad clips have been replaced with questions. I have just entered.

marba01

It appears to be working now as the ad clips have been replaced with … It appears to be working now as the ad clips have been replaced with questions. I have just entered.:)

Hurrah!! But honestly, don't these magazine people test the darned pages to make sure everything works OK after a big revamp? Would seem to be common sense to me, but then what do I know....oO

Thanks

thanks

Cheers

Thank you

Thanx marba

Thank You

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £100 voucher at Debenhams @ Intu1212