EXPIRED

Win 1 of 3 32GB iPad Airs worth £579 each @ British Airways (Survey)

We have three brand-new Apple iPad Airs* each worth £579 to give away in our prize draw. To have a chance of getting your hands on one, all you need to do is complete our online survey (see below). We want to know what you think of the magazine, so we can make it even better. What do you like about it? What do you think we could improve? We look forward to hearing from you.

And don't forget that there's now an iPad version of the magazine you can download for free from the App Store. It's also available on Android and as a desktop flickbook. And you can catch up with us here on the website, where you'll find all our past and present content, plus extra blogs on a wide range of business topics. Wherever you are, you'll never be far from our award-winning magazine.

*The prize is an Apple iPad Air WiFi + Cellular with 32GB memory. Closing date for receipt of entries is 23.59 GMT on 30 June.

NOTE : It says the survey takes 10 minutes, I can't see it would take anyone anything near that amount of time. It took me about 3 minutes.

Completion message :
Your answers have been save. Thank you.

Many, many thanks go to Marba

22 Comments

Many thanks

Thanks

Thx

Thanks

Thanks

Did`nt take that long, thanx pjj

Thanks

Thank you