Groups
    EXPIRED

WIN 1 of 3 £50 Sainsbury's Vouchers to spend on Kiddyum! @ UKMums.TV

Kiddyum is a range of delicious and nutritious meals for young children (aged 1-4), which are frozen for locked in goodness. The range delivers the benefits of homemade, with the convenience of being ready to eat in just five minutes.

Kiddyum’s mini meals are made from natural ingredients and contain no artificial ingredients (GM ingredients, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives). They contain no added sugar and are low in salt.

What is the inventor of Kiddyum's name?

Chloe
    Jayne >>>ANSWER

17 Comments

Thanks

thanks

Thank you

THANKS

thanks, won a trip to Norway with Channel 5, booking it as we speak, not sure if it was a HUKD posting, as I entered by seeing on TV, but thanks everyone anyway for all your postings.
    Edited by: "FingerzCrossed" 23rd Jan

ta!

Original Poster

jdore1964

thanks, won a trip to Norway with Channel 5, booking it as we speak, not … thanks, won a trip to Norway with Channel 5, booking it as we speak, not sure if it was a HUKD posting, as I entered by seeing on TV, but thanks everyone anyway for all your postings.

Well done,enjoy your trip

thank you

jdore1964

thanks, won a trip to Norway with Channel 5, booking it as we speak, not … thanks, won a trip to Norway with Channel 5, booking it as we speak, not sure if it was a HUKD posting, as I entered by seeing on TV, but thanks everyone anyway for all your postings.

Wow! Well done, enjoy your win X)

Thanks billc X)

Thanks bill

x

Thanks

Cheers

thank you

Thanks

Thank You
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2851
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616
      3. Win £50,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife (Closes 1:55pm Wednesday 23/08)11
      4. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 1:55pm Wednesday 23/08)55

See more discussions