Expired

Win 1 of 3, a £1,000 Tesco Gift Card @ Tesco Baby Club

27 replies
Found 6th Jan
For your chance to win, just complete the form with your details before 11.59pm on 1 February 2017. Good luck!
NOTE: A few people are having trouble with the link see comment #12 for some info if you have a problem..

Completion message:(briefly appears before taking you to an optional "Join the Club" registration screen).

Thanks for entering the prize draw

============================

27 Comments

BIG THANKS!!!

Thanks

Thanks

is there a direct link? cant find comp

thank you

Thanks

Can't find competition

thanks

suedoidge

Can't find competition

​just taking me straight to groceries page and no option for competition?

thanks

Original Poster

natz44

Same here.. taking me to the grocery page Is it this one? … Same here.. taking me to the grocery page Is it this one? https://www.tesco-baby.com/my-club/news/1000-gift-card-prize-draw/

Yes that is the one and exactly what I have placed in the HUKD link field. And it is working fine for me and clearly for some other people also.
The HUKD link adds a lot of affiliate junk en-route so perhaps that is somehow to blame.
But it still may not work if you use the above link from within HUKD, if so copy the link as text(not as a link) to another browser session

Edited by: "marba01" 6th Jan

NO PROBS well done marba

natz44

Same here.. taking me to the grocery page Is it this one? … Same here.. taking me to the grocery page Is it this one? https://www.tesco-baby.com/my-club/news/1000-gift-card-prize-draw/

​thankyou (_;)

Thanx marba

thanks

Thanks

No probs for me as I got a direct link as usual so thanks marba and good luck x

Thanks

Thanks all X)

Thank you

Thank you

Thank You

Thank you

Cheers