Expired

Win 1 Of 3 Gainward GTX 470 Graphics Cards

15 replies
Found 17th Aug 2010Made hot 18th Aug 2010
Three winners get a Gainward GTX 470 graphics card as well as a boxed copy of the client and some fantastically stylish RoM threads.
Seven runners up will also get copies of the game and the Runes of Magic T-shirt.

Answer: (b) Graphics Fermi

Closing Date 14/09/10

To enter email pcfmail-AT-futurenet.co-DOT-uk with the subject line "PCF243 competition", including your name, postal address and the answer.

15 Comments

Original Poster

I'm pretty sure the email should be [email protected]futurenet.co.uk as that's in the contact details, this is what I will use. Not sure why they typed it like they did.

Cheers

thanks

Jedi Master

I'm pretty sure the email should be [email protected] as that's in … I'm pretty sure the email should be [email protected] as that's in the contact details, this is what I will use. Not sure why they typed it like they did.

Many websites and bloggers do that. It's to prevent search bots picking up live email addresses. Also goes some way to prevent malicious users hunting down email addresses to harvest for spamming purposes

DOT means a dot
AT means the @ sign

Thanks for the link BTW

;):D

Thanks!

Thanks.

Thanks JM

cheers, heat added

Thanks a lot

thanks jedi master

Thanks

Cheers, http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/yr1coolcat.gif

cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769543
    2. Add one, leave one game54415458
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654

See more discussions