EXPIRED

Win 1 of 3 SelfieMe Remote Photo Shooters @ Harbour guides

PRODUCT: 1 of 3 SelfieMe Remote Photo Shooters
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
July already and the Summer seems to have kicked in nicely. Plenty of us will be going on our well-earned holidays, the Harbourguides Crew included and one of the things we tend to do a lot of when we are away is take photos, many of them being selfies. Well I don’t know about you, but we don’t think it looks cool walking around with a selfie stick, but with this months prize you don’t need a selfie stick at all. We are giving away THREE!! SelfieMe Remote Photo Shooters.

The SelfieMe is both a keyring and Bluetooth button in one, that looks like an old school camera and is easy to take with you on the go. It even comes with a handy stand for your smartphone, so you can easily position the phone, stand back and snap away. Perfect for taking selfies from afar! (See Picture). So get your thinking caps on and give it a go.

To enter simply answer the following question, provide us with your email address and click "submit".

Q: What town is the photograph of the steps in the alternating photo? (The alternating photo is on the right, or above if you are viewing on a phone)

A) Pollensa >>>>>ANSWER

B) Alcudia

C) Palma

myitchytravelfeet.com/wp-…jpg
( Calvari Steps in old town of Pollensa)

11 Comments

Thanks

thanks

Cheers

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

THANKS

x

Thank You

Thank you

Thanks