EXPIRED

Win 1 of 3 X-Bladez RC Stunt Quadcopters Or Win 1 of 3 R/C Lightning McQueen Inflatables @ underthechristmastree

Update on question

On the 10th day of Christmas, UnderTheChristmasTree gave to me…Win 1 of 3 X-Bladez RC Stunt Quadcopters Or Win 1 of 3 R/C Lightning McQueen Inflatables – Winners prize chosen at random. Scroll to the bottom to enter.

UnderTheChristmasTree are as excited as Santa’s elves to be giving away Win 1 of 3 X-Bladez RC Stunt Quadcopter Or Win 1 of 3 R/C Inflatable Lightning McQueen – Winners prize chosen at random To Find out how to enter – scroll to the bottom:

About the prize

We are delighted to be given away 3 X-Bladez RC Stunt Quadcopter 3 R/C Inflatable Lightning McQueen. Once all six winners are chosen the prize is at random!

The X-Bladez RC Stunt Quadcopter is an an easy to use, flawless flying machine! The X-BLADEZ Quad can hover seamlessly, as well as perform impressive 360° flips & barrel rolls. Suitable for age 12 years and older, Christmas will be fll of exciting fun with thiscool gadget! You can buy the X-Bladez Quadcopter HERE from AMAZON UK

Does your child love Disney Cars and Lightning McQueen? Then they will love the Cars 2 Lightning McQueen Radio Control. Suitable for age three and older this RC toy can drive in any direction (Forward/Back/Left/Right) Perform spins Left/Right and so much more.

Don’t forget to use #UTCT12Days on social media!

How To Enter The FREE Competition

To Enter this FREE 1 day competition all you need to do is:

1. Pop your name & email address in the box below.
2. EXTRA entries guess our 11th Day of Christmas is by commenting below.
3. Tweet, Share or Google + this competition.
Hint for the 11th day of the 12 days of Christmas: I’m a lightbulb that can play music and my name is MiPow ________Answer

One of the more unique products at this year's Consumer Electronics Show is the MiPow PlayBulb, a device that integrates both an LED lightbulb and a Bluetooth speaker into one iPhone-connected accessory. AppleInsider offers a first look.

7 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.underthechristmastree.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/quadcopter-x-bladez.jpg
http://www.underthechristmastree.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/rc-lightning-mcqueen.jpg

thanks

Thank you

thanks

Thanks

clue has been updated to
"I’m a lightbulb that can play music and my name is MiPow ________" (MiPow Playbulb)
but they will allow entries from people who answered to the previous clue

THANKS
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £250 gift card for BIJOU BIJOU22
    2. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes Saturday 19/08 at 1:50pm)33
    3. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist55
    4. Win the Vintage Classics British film collection @ Telegraph1313

See more discussions