Expired

Win 1 of 4 Hotpoint Espresso Machines with Shortlist (Updated for Week 4)

28 replies
Found 14th Jul 2014Made hot 14th Jul 2014
Hotpoint’s new espresso machines are here, so pour yourself a cup and take this week’s quiz - Answers in comment #1 below.

28 Comments

Original Poster

Week Four's Answers

1. How fast did Tillman, an English Bulldog, do 100m on a skateboard to set a new dog record in 2009?
Answer: C. 19.678 seconds

2. What was the fastest speeding ticket in the world, recorded in a 75mph zone in Texas in 2003?
Answer: C. 242mph

3. A mobility scooter that was supercharged by a man named Colin Furze from Stamford set a new world record by going how fast?
Answer: B. 71mph

4. How many one-arm push-ups did Paddy Doyle from the West Midlands do in an hour to set a new world record in 1993?
Answer: C. 1868

5. What is the world record for milk extracted from a cow in just two minutes, set by Maurizio Paschetta of Italy in 2012?
Answer: B. 7.91 pints

6. How many balloons did Andrew Dahl of the USA inflate through his nose in three minutes to set a new world record?
Answer: C. 23

7. What is the fastest rollercoaster in the world at 150mph?
Answer: A. Formula Rossa in UAE

8. How quickly did Robert Edward Lee from Australia eat three mince pies to set a new record in 2013?
Answer: A. 54 seconds

9. How long did it take Brazilian Gabriel Pereira Campanha to set a new record by solving a Rubik's Cube with his feet?
Answer: A. 27.17 seconds

10. How long did it take Geoff Marshall and Anthony Smith to travel to every London Underground station to enter the record books?
Answer: B. 16 hours 20 minutes

shortlist.com/nom…int

Edited by: "Painkiller" 4th Aug 2014

9 out of 10 I had ..

Original Poster

Same here - but the answers are correct. I'm guessing some sort of technical issue with the selections.

same again 9-10 I'm sticking with the PK

Yep me too but much appreciated for the answers

Thank you for the answers; much appreciated. Good Luck.

Thanks

Original Poster

The culprit is question 2 - it wants you to select David Beckham as the answer, even though Sir Alex Ferguson is correct.

Thanks, glitch must be sorted ok. 10 out of 10
Edited by: "Linds12302" 14th Jul 2014

Got 10 out of 10 with these answers thank you

Thanks PK

Many thanks

Thanks 10 out of 10

Thanks

Thank you

THANKS

Thx

x

thank you painkiller got 10 out of 10 it must be sorted

10/10, all sorted, thanx again PK
Edited by: "VeedubyaGTi" 15th Jul 2014

i got 10 outta 10 thanks lovely

Thanks

Cheers

Thank you

thanks

BIG THANKS!!!....and for all those answers!10 outta 10!

thanks

Original Poster

Updated questions for week 4
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3278
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769366
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47

See more discussions