EXPIRED

Win 1 of 5 copies of The Walking Dead DVD Boxsets @ SFX

mod
To celebrate the unleashing of zombie drama THE WALKING DEAD on DVD and Blu-ray May 16th, we’ve got five copies of the complete first season on DVD to give away.

The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season stars British actor Andrew Lincoln (Love Actually, Teachers) as Georgia police officer Rick Grimes across six infectious episodes from Shawshank Redemption director Frank Darabont. The Walking Dead breathes new life into the zombie genre, as a post-apocalyptic saga that follows a group of survivors. Led by Rick, the group search for a safe haven far from the undead that now roam the cities and feed on human flesh. The survivors are faced with the everyday challenges and dangers of a world overrun by zombies, as they try to regain some semblance of a normal life.

THE WALKING DEAD star Andrew Lincoln graced UK TV screens in which television series?
Teachers

11 Comments

thanks

Thanks

The Walking Dead breathes new life into the zombie genre

I think not - it's dull, dull, dull. Andrew Lincoln's American accent is also very weird.

thank you

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/Nubia_group-080-048.gif

thanks

Many thanks X

woodsikov

I think not - it's dull, dull, dull. Andrew Lincoln's American accent is … I think not - it's dull, dull, dull. Andrew Lincoln's American accent is also very weird.

Well I loved the comic book and I've really enjoyed the 1st series. Just don't think of Andrew Lincoln as 'Egg' and you'll get over it ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767327
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1831
    3. What would be HELL to you?2328
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***822

See more discussions