EXPIRED

Win 1 of 5 My Little Pony Bedroom Bundles worth £500 @ Argos

If you know someone who is a big My Little Pony fan, this competition is for you!

Give your bedroom the ultimate make-over with My Little Pony. We have 5 mega bundles that includes everything you need to ponify your room! The bundles include bedding, curtains, beanbags and toy boxes. But wait, this competition just got 20% cooler because it also includes PJ's, slippers, fancy dress, lunch bags, toys and many more – worth over a huge £500.

What are you waiting for? Enter now to be in with a chance of winning.

Prizes:My Little Pony bedroom bundle worth £500

Submission message: Thank you for entering. The closing date is 23/12/2016 23:59. Good luck!

14 Comments

Nice prize if you win it but, in reality, for a multi-million pound corporate splashing out £2,500 on 5 prizes, which no doubt does not cost them anywhere near the £2,500, to harvest thousands of personal details is a bit, well, cheap.

Thank you

thank you

thanks

tawse57

Nice prize if you win it but, in reality, for a multi-million pound … Nice prize if you win it but, in reality, for a multi-million pound corporate splashing out £2,500 on 5 prizes, which no doubt does not cost them anywhere near the £2,500, to harvest thousands of personal details is a bit, well, cheap.

Well has anyone got your arm up your back. I totally agree with your point of view but then we all have choices, Fitchet

Well done thanks

FITCHET

Well has anyone got your arm up your back. I totally agree with your … Well has anyone got your arm up your back. I totally agree with your point of view but then we all have choices, Fitchet

I actually voted hot as it will be great for the winners but my point stands.

thanks

Cheers

Thanks redvers. Good luck

Many thanks

thanks

Thank You

Many thanks xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. sky q is it a good deal?55