Groups
    EXPIRED

Win 1 of 5 Veggie-Q grills @ Vegetarian Living

Five winners will each receive a Veggie-Q grill (worth £10) to use on the barbecue.
    If you've been spending the summer despairing as you watch your veggie food get thrown on the barbecue alongside all the meat, help is at hand, with the Veggie-Q. Developed by Dan Sullivan, it's a simple stainless steel mini-grill that prevents cross-contamination from meat.
    'When I started researching the situation for vegetarians at barbecues, I found people have a number of approaches, from 'grin and bear it' in which they allow their veggie food to be cooked straight on the barbecue, to cooking on tin foil, through to simply not going or attending but not eating. I see this as a simple solution that helps everyone feel happier.'
    The Veggie-Q costs £10 plus £2.50 postage and can be bought

Enter this competition
    To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic competition you can enter online quickly and easily by submitting the requested details below. All entries are subject to the terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.

Completion message :
    Thank you for submitting your competition entry. We have received it and if you are the lucky winner we will be in contact with you within 14 working days of the competition end date.

6 Comments

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

Thanks

x

Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TechInTheBasket?22
      2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710946
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543737
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767113

See more discussions