EXPIRED

Win 1 of 6 Crabtree & Evelyn Spiced Fudge Musical Tins.@ underthechristmastree

UnderTheChristmasTree is so excited to give away one Crabtree and Evelyn Spiced Fudge Musical Tin’s to SIX of our lucky readers. To Find out how to enter – scroll to the bottom:

About the prize

Indulging in luxurious food at Christmas is something most of us do! and this year you are going to want to feast on Crabtree & Evelyn new Spiced Fudge Musical Tin, which we in the UTCT office can only describe as a festive treat for your eyes, mouth and ears.

The spiced fudge is all housed in this spectacular collectible round tin, which has a very traditional design. On the front of the orange tin, you will be greeted with an old-fashioned Christmas shop window – showcasing all of the Crabtree and Evelyn products. The front door is emblazoned with a wreath and hidden at the bottom of the musical – yes we said musical tin you can turn the orange wheel to hear the Nutcracker Suite melody – we played this over and over!

Making the ideal Christmas gift, each individually wrapped piece of fudge is packed with raisins, glace cherries and festive spices- has your stomach just rumbled like ours? Priced at around £12 you can buy from crabtree-evelyn.co.uk/

Don’t forget to Use #UTCT12Days on social media.

How To Enter The FREE Competition

To Enter this FREE 1 day competition all you need to do is:

1. Pop your name & email address in the box below.
2. EXTRA entries guess our 5th Day of Christmas is by commenting below.
3. Tweet, Share or Google + this competition.

Sorry I got It wrong Yesterday.

Hint for the 5th day of the 12 days of Christmas: I like to dry my hair with this and style with these…..

My Answer: hair dryer and curling tongs set

6 Comments

Thank you

BIG THANKS!!!

Thank You

Thank you

thanks

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions