Expired

Win 1 of 6 sets of Squeeky Clean beauty products @ TV Choice

9 replies
Found 23rd Jul 2014Made hot 23rd Jul 2014
Get fruity fresh and reveal your inner goddess with this giveaway from brand new beauty range Squeeky Clean from Creightons.

The Squeeky Clean range encompasses all your beauty needs for both face and body in deliciously fruity raspberry and pomegranate flavours. This fabulous set includes a skin perfecting face mask, mattifying moisturiser, glamorous shimmer lotion and much much more… Enliven your senses with these goodies that all smell good enough to eat and are sure to have you looking and feeling truly amazing.

9 Comments

thanks

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks

Anyone having problems with click and wins? Last 2 days I've had to do a Google Analytics survey on virtually every site. Normally, survey completion gives several days of survey-free entry, but today I find that I've had to do the whole thing over again, as if it hasn't registered that I've already completed the survey on the previous day. This is tripling the time needed for completion and I'm about to throw a proper wobbler. Please help before I suffer a meltdown :(.

x

Thanks Baz, I've never got a week of easy entry yet so don't bother answering all the questions anymore! x

Thank you very much xxx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Android pay set up58
    2. Whey protien634
    3. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!22
    4. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?33

See more discussions