EXPIRED

Win 1 of 8 £50 Debenhams Gift Cards @ One4All

With over 170 stores across the country you are never far from the perfect gift.

Debenhams has its biggest ever range of fabulous gifts for him, for her and for the family. With the latest designer fashions, fabulous accessories, lingerie, electronics and the very best beauty and fragrance products from the world’s leading cosmetics houses, you’ll be spoilt for choice.

And don’t forget you can spend your Debenhams gift card and One4all card online at debenhams.com. So log on and let Debenhams add the excitement and inspiration to your Christmas.

Simply answer the question below for your chance to win:

How many stores does Debenhams have across the country?

Answer : 170

Completion message :
Thank you for taking the survey.

29 Comments

thanks

What how do i get this

Thanks

Thanks x

THANKS

Thanks

Thank you

Thank You

Is it worth me staying up half the night, loosing beauty sleep entering competition's. Don't get me wrong it will be fab to win, but do People win?

louisebarker

Is it worth me staying up half the night, loosing beauty sleep entering … Is it worth me staying up half the night, loosing beauty sleep entering competition's. Don't get me wrong it will be fab to win, but do People win?

I am not a lucky person ... but I was surprised the other day when I sat down and made a list of my winnings over the past two years. It was quite long! Not HUGE prizes, but it all adds up and it gives me something to look forward to each day! May sound sad but it keeps me happy! Good luck ... don't give up! x

Thanks

lawrie53

I am not a lucky person ... but I was surprised the other day when I sat … I am not a lucky person ... but I was surprised the other day when I sat down and made a list of my winnings over the past two years. It was quite long! Not HUGE prizes, but it all adds up and it gives me something to look forward to each day! May sound sad but it keeps me happy! Good luck ... don't give up! x

Wow fingers crossed I will win then. Not sad I've spent more time this December entering comps than having a tipple! Are the comps you win on here? Thanks to you I won't be giving up!

Thanks

Thx

Thank you

THANKS

don't stop believing cheers

Thank You

thanks

louisebarker

[quote=lawrie53]Wow fingers crossed I will win then. Not sad I've spent … [quote=lawrie53]Wow fingers crossed I will win then. Not sad I've spent more time this December entering comps than having a tipple! Are the comps you win on here? Thanks to you I won't be giving up!

Awww .... that's a really lovely thing to say.
This is a brilliant comp site. Everyone is really friendly and genuinely pleased for other winners. It's worth staying!
Thank you ... and best of luck! x

Thanks pjj ...!

Thanks pjj x

x

Thanks

thanks

Thank you

Thanks pjj. Good luck

lawrie53

I am not a lucky person ... but I was surprised the other day when I sat … I am not a lucky person ... but I was surprised the other day when I sat down and made a list of my winnings over the past two years. It was quite long! Not HUGE prizes, but it all adds up and it gives me something to look forward to each day! May sound sad but it keeps me happy! Good luck ... don't give up! x

I also keep a list of my winnings lawrie. I've averaged about £2,000 a year for the last 3 years. I'm happy with that. Just keep trying. Good luck

Thanks

[/quote]

I also keep a list of my winnings lawrie. I've averaged about £2,000 a year for the last 3 years. I'm happy with that. Just keep trying. Good luck[/quote]

xxx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66
    2. Win a luxurious short break for two in Cyprus with Almyra and Monarch @ Sun…77
    3. Win a £250 Pride of Britain voucher @ Pride of Britain88
    4. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]44

See more discussions