EXPIRED

Win 1 x £30,000, 4 x £5,000 or 5 x £1,000 with Good Morning Britain / ITV - Beginning Monday 14/07

Here's your chance to win 1 of 10 cash prizes from £1,000 to £30,000! Just imagine how this could change your life...

No question, just enter your details.

49 Comments

Original Poster

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p682/painkillersecondary/gm_zps39c56c4c.jpg~original

gmp thanks

Please note​, we'll be surprising ​the top five winners (£30,000 & 4 x £5,000) at home ​live on​ Good Morning Britain & Lorraine! You should be available from Monday 28th July to Friday 1st August, between 6am - 9.30am.

Thats OK for me as I'm at home all day. Not so good for those on holiday that week, or have to leave for work early. Will they just pop the cheque through the letter box if no-on answers?

Good luck everyone................xxxxxxxxxxx

thank u x

thank you

Thanks. I'm available some of that time before going to work, so we'll try our luck!

thanks ,would be nice xx:)

ssnsmudge

Please note​, we'll be surprising ​the top five winners (£30,000 & 4 x £5, … Please note​, we'll be surprising ​the top five winners (£30,000 & 4 x £5,000) at home ​live on​ Good Morning Britain & Lorraine! You should be available from Monday 28th July to Friday 1st August, between 6am - 9.30am.Thats OK for me as I'm at home all day. Not so good for those on holiday that week, or have to leave for work early. Will they just pop the cheque through the letter box if no-on answers?Good luck everyone................xxxxxxxxxxx

How do they know where you live? As you don't put your house number on the form!

Original Poster

djvrs

How do they know where you live? As you don't put your house number on … How do they know where you live? As you don't put your house number on the form!

It's explained in the rules above

thank you

Thanks

thanks

BIG THANKS!!!...best clean up then!

Cheers

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks PK

Many thanks
X)

Gosh, I hope Lorraine Kelly doesn't deliver the cheque in person. She has to be one of the most annoying TV 'personalities', but for £30,000 I'd smile and offer her a cuppa!..............xxxxx

Thanks

strange one today from our good friend PK

Great prize - thanks for posting.

I'm not sure the nation is ready for the sight of me and my pj's though :-/

Thank you

Many thanks

Thx

bpirockin

I'm not sure the nation is ready for the sight of me and my pj's though … I'm not sure the nation is ready for the sight of me and my pj's though :-/

I don't wear PJ's - oh no will have to buy some
Edited by: "retiredcynic" 14th Jul 2014

THANKS

Original Poster

ssnsmudge

Gosh, I hope Lorraine Kelly doesn't deliver the cheque in person. She has … Gosh, I hope Lorraine Kelly doesn't deliver the cheque in person. She has to be one of the most annoying TV 'personalities', but for £30,000 I'd smile and offer her a cuppa!..............xxxxx

I think you actually get Andy Peters

lets hope they call when I am on a day off or late duty then

x

thank you

Thank you.

Thank you

Thank you

Cheers PK, I am not worried about being available, as the chances of being a winner in these is sadly slim to nil, but one day......

Thank You

Thanks

thank you painkiller

thanks

Thank You

ssnsmudge

Gosh, I hope Lorraine Kelly doesn't deliver the cheque in person. She has … Gosh, I hope Lorraine Kelly doesn't deliver the cheque in person. She has to be one of the most annoying TV 'personalities', but for £30,000 I'd smile and offer her a cuppa!..............xxxxx

I'd be delighted if Laura Tobin delivered it though :-) Perhaps not in my PJs though... wouldn't want a semi on national TV!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Real People Magazine Issue 32 (ends 30.08.17)2424
    2. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2626
    3. Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife (Closes Saturday 19/08 at 1:50pm)11
    4. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife56

See more discussions