EXPIRED

Win £100 iTunes Gift Card @ Heart Radio

Finish the title of this Eurythmics hit, "Sweet...
ANSWER: Dreams
metrolyrics.com/swe…tml
---------------
Please sign in/register, good luck!

Completion message:
Thank you. You have entered the competition. Good luck!
==========================================

29 Comments

thank you marba

Thanks, great prize. Is anyone else still getting the technical fault issue with these radio station comps?

thank you no problems

tallandlong

Thanks, great prize. Is anyone else still getting the technical fault … Thanks, great prize. Is anyone else still getting the technical fault issue with these radio station comps?

Yes, still getting them, can't enter any of these comps due to technical issues.

technoflump

Yes, still getting them, can't enter any of these comps due to technical … Yes, still getting them, can't enter any of these comps due to technical issues.

Yes. I've had it will all their sites again today both on lap top and phone.

tallandlong

Thanks, great prize. Is anyone else still getting the technical fault … Thanks, great prize. Is anyone else still getting the technical fault issue with these radio station comps?

Still can't sign in using e-mail & password,some say signing up via facebook/twitter works(but i have an account & don't want to link up my social media).
I've sent a message to there web support( link below) to fact i can't sign in via e-mail & password here also it seems to be the same across all of the radio stations under the global umbrella.

heart.co.uk/sup…rt/

Edited by: "belsibub" 12th Sep 2016

thanks

belsibub

Still can't sign in using e-mail & password,some say signing up via … Still can't sign in using e-mail & password,some say signing up via facebook/twitter works(but i have an account & don't want to link up my social media).I've sent a message to there web support( link below) to fact i can't sign in via e-mail & password here also it seems to be the same across all of the radio stations under the global umbrella.http://www.heart.co.uk/support/

I've sent them an email too. Hopefully enough people will and they will get it sorted out soon.

cheers

Thank you

Cheers

Thanx marba

Thanx marba

Thanks

Thanks

Working now.

tallandlong

Working now.

technoflump

Yes, still getting them, can't enter any of these comps due to technical … Yes, still getting them, can't enter any of these comps due to technical issues.

Working now.

headstone

I've sent them an email too. Hopefully enough people will and they will … I've sent them an email too. Hopefully enough people will and they will get it sorted out soon.

Working now.

Thanks

belsibub

Working now.

It worked for me a couple of times and then stopped again.

headstone

It worked for me a couple of times and then stopped again.

Still working for me.
I tried a couple of comps i was not that interested in on heart,capital & smooth all worked.

Thank You

Finally got them all done. Had to reset my passwords twice and keep trying. I definitely deserve to win something.

Thanks Marba

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Cheers.

Many thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918