Expired

Win £100 to spend at La Redoute @ So Sensational

15 replies
Found 18th Jan
Enter our brand new competition for your chance to win £100 to spend with LA REDOUTE!

To be in with a chance to win this amazing prize, simply tell us:

Q: The current La Redoute Sale has up to how much percent off?

Answer : 70%

Completion message :
Thank You!
The lucky winner(s) will be announced shortly after the close of the competition on:
Monday 30th January 2017.
The winner will be notified by email.

15 Comments

me, again,thanks

Thanks pjj. Good luck

thanks for finding!

Cheers

Thank you

Thank You

thanks

thanks

THANKS

x

May or may not be important, but just a heads up for who may win;

I won a £50 "voucher" for La Redoute just after Christmas. It wasn't a voucher

They instead open a "Cash Account" for you, or they were supposed to which they didn't initially do for me until I stated the Terms and Conditions at them.
Even then, you can't just use the prize money to buy anything on their website. Apparently, I wasn't informed that no funds would be recognised when checking out.
What I was told has to be done is you look at what it is you want to "buy" using your "prize money", and then you have to send an email to somebody else at La Redoute with what you want, and then THEY order it.

It took a bunch of emails back and forth between myself, La Redoute and the competition hoster to get this far.

It is the most damn convoluted thing I have ever encountered and I still haven't "bought" anything using the "prize money"/"voucher" that I won.

At this stage I am borderline just going to abandon it.

Thanks pjj1805 for posting the competition though. And good luck to whoever may win. Seriously...good luck...

HotDealDude

May or may not be important, but just a heads up for who may win;I won a … May or may not be important, but just a heads up for who may win;I won a £50 "voucher" for La Redoute just after Christmas. It wasn't a voucherThey instead open a "Cash Account" for you, or they were supposed to which they didn't initially do for me until I stated the Terms and Conditions at them.Even then, you can't just use the prize money to buy anything on their website. Apparently, I wasn't informed that no funds would be recognised when checking out.What I was told has to be done is you look at what it is you want to "buy" using your "prize money", and then you have to send an email to somebody else at La Redoute with what you want, and then THEY order it.It took a bunch of emails back and forth between myself, La Redoute and the competition hoster to get this far.It is the most damn convoluted thing I have ever encountered and I still haven't "bought" anything using the "prize money"/"voucher" that I won.At this stage I am borderline just going to abandon it.Thanks pjj1805 for posting the competition though. And good luck to whoever may win. Seriously...good luck...

Not something I have ever had problems with so far but my advice is don't give up. They may be being deliberately difficult in the hope you will go away, although that is pretty desperate for a £50 voucher. Or they just may be totally inefficient. The fact that you have a dialogue going is encouraging even though the progress may be painfully slow. If your emails are not getting anywhere then the mention of possible impending bad publicity can get things moving. Just be polite but firm and point out that the amount of time you are having to spend on this is unreasonable.
If nothing is helping then a possibility is to contact the IPM The Institute of Promotional Marketing Ltd theipm.org.uk/con…spx
Provide the details to them and that may help get things moving.

Good luck!

Thank You

marba01

Not something I have ever had problems with so far but my advice is … Not something I have ever had problems with so far but my advice is don't give up. They may be being deliberately difficult in the hope you will go away, although that is pretty desperate for a £50 voucher. Or they just may be totally inefficient. The fact that you have a dialogue going is encouraging even though the progress may be painfully slow. If your emails are not getting anywhere then the mention of possible impending bad publicity can get things moving. Just be polite but firm and point out that the amount of time you are having to spend on this is unreasonable.If nothing is helping then a possibility is to contact the IPM The Institute of Promotional Marketing Ltd http://www.theipm.org.uk/contact-us.aspxProvide the details to them and that may help get things moving. Good luck!:)

I have toyed with the idea of maybe making a formal complaint. I'll be making a note of the link you gave, not sure if it's the same one that I have, but thanks for that.

I may try the weird and wonderful "method" of using the "prize money" that they offer. Just seems ridiculous the way that they are going about it. Seems I either have to give them some of my financial information, or only go for something that is less or exactly equal (plus shipping) to the £50 I won. Their prices are not exactly cheap, either.

If things go south I'll be sure to put it here for all to know.

Thanks marba01.

THanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216628
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427414633
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247565
    4. Monzo - weighing up how to pass on foreign ATM fees1426

See more discussions