Expired

Win £100 worth of Co-op vouchers @ Co-operative Food

26 replies
Found 1st Feb
Quaker Oats So Simple Porridge Pots are great for breakfast on the go. No need to cook or heat up in a microwave; just add hot water, stir, wait for two minutes and enjoy! This quick and easy porridge means your breakfast can fit with your schedule and you’ll never go hungry in the mornings again!

Each serving is bursting with the goodness* of oats:
• 100% whole grain oats
• Helps lower cholesterol*
• High in fibre

*Contains oat beta glucan, which has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High blood cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease.

For your chance to win 1 of 20 £100 Co-op gift vouchers with Quaker, simply answer the question below:

Please tick which you think is the correct answer

How many minutes does it take to make a Quaker Oats So Simple Pot?
Answer: 2 mins

26 Comments

thanks. j.

Thank you

Thanks

thank you

Many thanks

thanks

Thank you X)

thanx

Thanks

Thanks

thanks

Thanx

Thanx

I couldn't get the form to submit, but my PC does auto fill when I start typing, so I reloaded the form and typed each box individually and it worked after that. - Just a heads up incase anyone else has the same problem

Thank you

THANKS

sweetpete

I couldn't get the form to submit, but my PC does auto fill when I start … I couldn't get the form to submit, but my PC does auto fill when I start typing, so I reloaded the form and typed each box individually and it worked after that. - Just a heads up incase anyone else has the same problem

The secret is to hammer the little black box until it goes white FITCH

Well done and many thanks

Thanks & Good luck

Cheers

Cheers!

Thank you

Thank you

x

Thanks

Thanks x
Post a comment
@