Expired

win £100 worth of shopping at Dixons

4 replies
Found 17th Jul 2007
Every weekday we are giving you the chance to win £100 worth of shopping at Dixons.co.uk

All you have to do is fill in the form below to register and wait for your phone to ring between 4pm - 5pm that day!

If you answer the phone saying the Phrase That Pays - Dixons - Low Priced Electricals then you will win! Answer the phone saying anything else then sorry you wont be a winner!

So what are you waiting for, get on with filling in the form below to enter the competition.

Remember you can only enter once every weekday but if you don't win you can try again the following day.

dixons.co.uk/sig…se/

1. Competitions
5 Comments

clever, thanks for this.

will be a bit daft though if someone phones you between that time and its not dixons lol

king261

clever, thanks for this.will be a bit daft though if someone phones you … clever, thanks for this.will be a bit daft though if someone phones you between that time and its not dixons lol

I agree, plus I would probably forget! I would only do this if the number came up on mobile, in which case I could check the number before answering :thumbsup:

it would come up withheld

Gonna be fun cos my mobile is used for work

Me: "Dixons - low Priced Electricals"
Boss: "What"
Thinks Quickly
Me: "Hi Your through to the Dixons online help service? How can I help you?"

LOL as much as I'd like to win the stuff, I'm not putting myself through the embarrassment of saying that!

Thanks for posting, not sure about doing this one though, will have a think about it! :thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247670
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…57120
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769607
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314661

See more discussions