Win £1000 @ Capital FM

Found 8th Sep 2017

win.capitalfm.com/eba…ur/

Answer: J Hus

Closes 01/10/17

Not many competitions being posted since the site update.
Community Updates
Competitions
Top comments
I agree. I found the Take a Break answers very useful plus all the other comps. Hardly worth logging in now. Used to be a top comp sits. Sadly no longer
Yes, sadly everyone has left and found other sites. The main ones I've found being used are Latest Deals.co.uk and the competition pages on Money Saving Expert. Such a shame our little community has been destroyed - but then the 'deals' site of this site never did think much of our competition pages. Hmm... was it deliberate, I wonder?
21 Comments
I agree. I found the Take a Break answers very useful plus all the other comps. Hardly worth logging in now. Used to be a top comp sits. Sadly no longer
Yes, sadly everyone has left and found other sites. The main ones I've found being used are Latest Deals.co.uk and the competition pages on Money Saving Expert. Such a shame our little community has been destroyed - but then the 'deals' site of this site never did think much of our competition pages. Hmm... was it deliberate, I wonder?
Cheers
Thanks JM. Good luck
Thank you
Many thanks
Thanks x
It was better I think when you could go to different categories of competitions. I have lost interest due to new lay out. Will probably not think to go to the deals. Sigh..
BIG THANKS!!! glad I started Facebook and Twitter comps x
Good luck and thanks JM x I'm still popping in but am mostly on Late Deals too, I'm finding it hard when the same Comps are being posted on both sites though as I don't pay that much attention to what I've entered I just go by what is showing that I've entered and pick through the rest so now I'm finding I'm having to go through all the ones posted here every time I come on to see what else I fancy entering which is now time consuming so I might have to decide on one site to stick too, still can't believe HUKD have ruined the great comp site we had!!
Thank you
Thanx JM
x
Thanks for sharing. I'm in agreement with all of you: such a shame that our little 'community ' on here has been ruined
Many thanks
Thank you
AS MANY OF YOU HAVE ALREADY SAID .... SO SAD TO LOSE OUR LOVELY LITTLE COMMUNITY. I. FOR ONE, AM GUTTED X
I loved the competition pages,but I also looked at the deals.Not any more,they have lost my business.Shame.
Bless you
Thanks
Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants