Expired

Win £1000 plus 10 X RU prizes of £100 and 1000 X a 300g box of AFTER EIGHT MINT CHOCOLATE THINS @ Asda

27 replies
Found 8th Sep 2016Made hot 8th Sep 2016
You could be in with the chance of winning a Mint, top prize £1,000 courtesy of After Eight. To enter simply fill in your details on the form. Over 18’s, UK residents only, terms and conditions apply.

Completion message :
Thank you!
You have successfully been entered to our competition.

27 Comments

Clicked on the enter prize draw button but it does seem to take you to the form
Edited by: "grimm6" 8th Sep 2016

Thanks

After Eight for £2 but that is all that is on the page for me, no link to form so will check back later..........

grimm6

Clicked on the enter prize draw button but it does seem to take you to … Clicked on the enter prize draw button but it does seem to take you to the form

jotarpley

After Eight for £2 but that is all that is on the page for me, no link to … After Eight for £2 but that is all that is on the page for me, no link to form so will check back later..........

Just worked fine for me using firefox

Cheers

grimm6

Clicked on the enter prize draw button but it does seem to take you to … Clicked on the enter prize draw button but it does seem to take you to the form

jotarpley

After Eight for £2 but that is all that is on the page for me, no link … After Eight for £2 but that is all that is on the page for me, no link to form so will check back later..........

Not working for me in either Firefox or Chrome

thanks

Bookmarked to try later.

WORKS IN MAXTHON

It worked for me in Explorer but not Chrome.

Thanx pjj

Thanks

Many thanks

Odd... can't enter via the link as it simply returns an ASDA page showing the product @ £2 - no mention of the competition on the After Eights Facebook page nor on their Website.

Worked on my mobile only. Thanks.

thanks

No link as hunts42 #14 comment says, tried Firfox and Chrome nada will try later. oO

Not working for me on Chrome or Explorer. : / (

Worked for me on Edge

Tried Edge, Firefox and Chrome with no luck..

Tried Opera, Edge, Firefox, Chrome even tried typing Competitions in Asdasearch,came up with the Comp entry.... then back to the £2

another crap entry form

Thanks

After giving up with my Desktop and Laptop I managed to enter on my Smartphone, it's the only thing that showed the entry form so sigh of relief from me and thanks very much and good luck to pjj x

Yay now entered on Chrome. Thanks for posting.

Thank You

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free flights to Europe35
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition54498
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)33
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33

See more discussions