Expired

Win £1000 @ Rock FM (Closes 6pm)

Found 3rd Apr 2015
NOTE : I can't open the T&C's as I don't have Word so I can't see if this is post code restricted.

ROCK FM's £1,000 WEEKEND!

You could win £1000 every Friday… What would you do with a grand this weekend?

Enter your details.

Completion message :
Thanks for entering. Your entry has been received - good luck!
Community Updates
12 Comments
thank u!! xx
hot for me thanks (_;)
Thank You
Thanks
Thanks
Thank you
THANKS
Thanks
Thanks
all thanks go to pj
These Competition terms and conditions should be read together with, and are in addition to, Bauer Radio Limited’s standard terms and conditions at: bauerlegal.co.uk/rad…tml (the “General Terms”). Together these specific competition terms and conditions and the General Terms shall be referred to as the “Terms”.

ITEM 1: COMPETITION NAME “Rock FM’s One Grand Weekend” (the “Competition”)
ITEM 2: PROMOTER Bauer Radio Limited trading as: ROCK FM, registered office: 1 Lincoln Court, Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE1 2FR and registered under company number is 01394141 (the “Promoter”).

ITEM 3: WEBSITE rockfm.co.uk (the “Website”).
ITEM 4: COMPETITION START DATE AND FINISHING DATE Start – 2nd April 2015 06:00:00
End – 2nd April 2015 17:59:59

Any entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
ITEM 5: COMPETITION CONTESTING DATES (if applicable) Start – 2nd April 2015 06:00:00
End – 2nd April 2015 17:59:59
ITEM 6: ENTRANT RESTRICTIONS • The Competition is open to UK residents aged 16 years or over at the date of their entry.
• Employees (and their family members) of the Promoter (or any company in the same group) or any company involved in the Competition, including the Prize Provider, are excluded from entering the Competition and their entries will not be considered.

Other entry restrictions are as follows: Entrants must obtain permission from the bill payer before entering the competition.
Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants