Expired

Win £1,000 To Spend At Currys PC World @ Radio X

26 replies
Found 19th Jun
PRODUCT: £100 Tech prizes
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
Make the most of this Summer Of Sound with some top tech from Currys PC World.
Use your BOSE noise-cancelling headphones on the plane or train to make sure you're cutting out the background racket.
Make sure you don't miss a note from anywhere in the room with the 360 degree sound of the BOSE Revolve speaker.
And there's no need to worry about those speakers being near the pool – they're water resistant!
Check out some awesome audio products below…and then enter our competition to win £1,000.

Q: The battery life of BOSE Quiet Comfort headphones is……..what?

5 HOURS
10 HOURS
UP TO 20 HOURS >>>>My answer

Submission message: Thank you! You successfully entered the competition. Good luck!

26 Comments

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you

Thank you received this email just now Dear Cyril Rowlands

Thank you for entering our Hinterland Competition.

You have been randomly selected to receive the Hinterland Season 3 box set! Congratulations!

Please let me know your postal address so that I can forward your prize.

Kind regards,

Ceris Thank you to all concerned

kathleen2

Thank you received this email just now Dear Cyril RowlandsThank you for … Thank you received this email just now Dear Cyril RowlandsThank you for entering our Hinterland Competition.You have been randomly selected to receive the Hinterland Season 3 box set! Congratulations!Please let me know your postal address so that I can forward your prize.Kind regards,Ceris Thank you to all concerned

Hi Kathleen2
Congratulations
(I had an email from Ceris and I won this too! Aren't we lucky.)

Thanks Redvers

Thank you

thanks

Thanks

thanks and well done winners!

kathleen25 h, 6 m ago

Thank you received this email just now Dear Cyril RowlandsThank you for …Thank you received this email just now Dear Cyril RowlandsThank you for entering our Hinterland Competition.You have been randomly selected to receive the Hinterland Season 3 box set! Congratulations!Please let me know your postal address so that I can forward your prize.Kind regards,Ceris Thank you to all concerned

Well done.

thanks redvers. Good luck

Cheers redvers

Thanks redvers

Thanks

Thanks x

Cheers

Thanks

Thank you

well done thanks

many congratulations to our good friend kathleen2

Many thanks