Expired

Win £1000 with Boost Energy @ Capital FM

31 replies
Found 12th Sep 2016Made hot 12th Sep 2016
Answer the question below before 23:59 on Sunday 9th October for the chance to bag that cash and give yourself an amazing Boost!

'Millionaire' is a hit song for Digital Farm Animals and which other artist?
ANSWER: Nelly

metrolyrics.com/mil…tml
feat. Nelly & Digital Farm Animals
-------------------------------------
Please sign in/register, good luck!

Completion message:
Thank you. You have entered the competition. Good luck!
======================================

31 Comments

sigh... more technical issues :-(

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you

thank you

THANKS

Thanks

cheers

thanks

This site doesn't recognise my password either, most of these Radio Stations must either be owned by the same company or have their IT side of things handled by the same firm, suddenly none of my passwords work on any Radio Station and I think Ive tried them all now, Ive reported it to Heart Radio but no reply yet.

Also just reported the problem with Capital as well, lets hope they sort it out.

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Working fine here, thanx marba

Thanx marba X)

Original Poster

shefs17

This site doesn't recognise my password either, most of these Radio … This site doesn't recognise my password either, most of these Radio Stations must either be owned by the same company or have their IT side of things handled by the same firm, suddenly none of my passwords work on any Radio Station and I think Ive tried them all now, Ive reported it to Heart Radio but no reply yet.

Global Radio owns Capital FM, Heart Radio, Classic FM, Smooth Radio, Capital Xtra, Radio X and Gold.
I do not have any problems at all with sign on to these sites or entering the competitions so it is difficult to provide any assistance. Perhaps there is a common denominator with those who are having problems. if enough people report their problem I hope that Global will figure out what is causing it.

thanks

Thanks

Thank you

marba01

Global Radio owns Capital FM, Heart Radio, Classic FM, Smooth Radio, … Global Radio owns Capital FM, Heart Radio, Classic FM, Smooth Radio, Capital Xtra, Radio X and Gold. I do not have any problems at all with sign on to these sites or entering the competitions so it is difficult to provide any assistance. Perhaps there is a common denominator with those who are having problems. if enough people report their problem I hope that Global will figure out what is causing it.:)

Working now.

Thanks
Had to reset my password and this worked for all other Global websites.

Edited by: "drowlin" 13th Sep 2016

Thank You

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks marba. Good luck

Thanks

Thanks marba x

thanks

Cheers.

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition64694
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …22
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions