EXPIRED

Win £1,000 with eBay @ LBC

Answer: £4,000

After you've had a clear out and made some cash on eBay, how about winning an extra £1,000 as well?

For your chance to win, just answer the question below correctly by 23.59 on Tuesday 21st March 2017.

23 Comments

thanks me too!

Edited by: "FingerzCrossed" 13th Mar

Am having a problem getting the form to submit. Keep getting an error message, to wait 60 seconds then try again. Keep getting same message! Anyone else having the same difficulty?

x

Hubbers

Am having a problem getting the form to submit. Keep getting an error … Am having a problem getting the form to submit. Keep getting an error message, to wait 60 seconds then try again. Keep getting same message! Anyone else having the same difficulty?

me too will save and try again tomorrow

Hubbers

Am having a problem getting the form to submit. Keep getting an error … Am having a problem getting the form to submit. Keep getting an error message, to wait 60 seconds then try again. Keep getting same message! Anyone else having the same difficulty?

Me too.

and me

not getting error message but nothing happens after pressing submit

squiblet if you scroll up the page after pressing enter you will be in yellow the message to wait 60 seconds to re enter but it doesnt work
Edited by: "telmealing" 13th Mar

Not working for me either keep getting same message

Bookmarked

Bookmarked for when it works again, thanx (_;)

Thanks

Sigh..... same old problem still there first thing this morning...:(

Contacted LBC and asked for a fix

Sorry, there was a problem submitting the form. Please wait 60 seconds … Sorry, there was a problem submitting the form. Please wait 60 seconds before trying again

still not working at 10.15

Working fine now. Thanks

Hubbers

Working now.

Works fine. Thanks

All good now, thanx

ok now

Thanks all done now.

Thanks

Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
    3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
    4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions