Expired

Win £1,000 with the Perfect 7 @ The Ultimate Goals

Found 10th Aug 2017Edited by:"esteban159"
Completely free to play.

Register/Login theultimategoals.com *EDITED - Link Fixed*

Pick the 7 football teams from the weekends fixtures which you think will score the most goals.

It's a weekly competition throughout the football season.

It's a fairly new website which I played throughout the last season, it's a great source of banter when in a mini league with your mates or colleagues - with a bonus of a £1,000 prize up for grabs every weekend.

Gameweek 1 is this coming weekend 12th & 13th Aug, the actual deadline for entries is 2.55pm on Saturday.

You don't actually need to know anything about football to play (although it would help!), there is a random selection option if you fancy going for it with pot luck picks!

Good luck!
Community Updates
Competitions
6 Comments
x
Link not working for me thanks though
I got this -

Your connection is not privateAttackers might be trying to steal your information fromtheultimategoals.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
AAAaaarrrggghhh I had a * Captcha before my comment here would submit, OMG HUKD are doing their best to drive me away!!!
jotarpley32 m ago

I got this - Your connection is not privateAttackers might be trying to …I got this - Your connection is not privateAttackers might be trying to steal your information fromwww.theultimategoals.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn moreNET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

i got the same warning, not safe
Sorry folks it's a problem with the link which I posted - my fault. I have edited the link and its 'currently under review'. If you just type the web address into your browser it should be fine. It's theultimategoals.com
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions